Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

koozy

3000 Post Club
looking forward to seeing them on a lowered FiST. My hunch is 215/45/16 max on a lowered FiST should clear. We also need to know what big brakes will clear.

Wish they came in other color options and had some concave to them, but overall great product given the specs. Still happy with my future 4x100 decision.

Wish they came in other color options and had some concave to them, but overall great product given the specs. Still happy with my future 4x100 decision.
Can you point me the right direction of brake options for a 4x100 conversion? Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
While they look nice unfortunately my fear is true they are not offering the B face (more concave) for our lug pattern.. Which takes me right back to wanting to go down the 4x100 conversion road. I want concave face wheels and it seems the only way to really get that option is by doing the conversion. Oh and ya the 4x100 16x8 version of this wheel is a B rather than the A face they are sticking us with.

Business6

While they look nice unfortunately my fear is true they are not offering the B face (more concave) for our lug pattern.. Which takes me right back to wanting to go down the 4x100 conversion road. I want concave face wheels and it seems the only way to really get that option is by doing the conversion. Oh and ya the 4x100 16x8 version of this wheel is a B rather than the A face they are sticking us with.
I initially thought they were a different wheel because I was expecting to see some concavity. Not that I mind, really, as they still look great.

Can you point me the right direction of brake options for a 4x100 conversion? Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I'm going to end up drilling the rotors I currently have since they are fairly new. Once they head toward needing replacement, I'm probably going to look into a front and rear BBK anyways and look for a 2-piece rotor design. Either have them come with the center sections in 4x100 or just drill them once when they arrive and not worry about it for the duration from then on. If I decide not to get a BBK down the line, I'll just pick up a new set of rotors when the time comes and drill them on the drill press before they are needed so they are ready to go. It's a little bit of an extra step, but not one big enough to discourage me.

yes I made sure to mount them backwards for more horse power.
I had to check after... I can't believe they made them assymetric! I was thinking of running these on my other car, but it does see rain so i'll stick to r888 instead.

KKaWing

[video=youtube;tmMZZEJMAmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmMZZEJMAmo[/video]

In case anyone was wondering the weights thing.

Got mine in today and the bathroom scale has them at 15.2. This may be my validation that the scale has been lying to me for years![histerical]

I can't wait to see this wheel mounted with 205/45's...preferably with the sport comp 2's. Interested to see if they look flush with that rear fender.

I can't wait to see this wheel mounted with 205/45's...preferably with the sport comp 2's. Interested to see if they look flush with that rear fender.
I think that's what I plan on doing. My wheels just came in a few days ago, but im going to get the powder coated before I slap some tires on there. So still a couple weeks away.

I think that's what I plan on doing. My wheels just came in a few days ago, but im going to get the powder coated before I slap some tires on there. So still a couple weeks away.
Mine just came in today. I'll be mounting them on Friday with 205/45 Sport Comp 2s. I'll post pics then! I'm on stock suspension.

Mine just came in today. I'll be mounting them on Friday with 205/45 Sport Comp 2s. I'll post pics then! I'm on stock suspension.
That's perfect, as I'm also on stock suspension. If your able to, snap a pic or two with the wheel and tire combo off the car.

Awesome! I can't wait to see these in a different color. Have you decided on a specific color yet?