Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS-FT Bilstein PSS Coilovers

Trader history for TERAWR (1)

Got these off another member with unknown mileage (±36000?), added about 1500 miles myself.

I decided that these aren't for me and I needed something different for autocross.

Ride is much better than stock and is very compliant, the progressive rate springs really take out much of the harshness on rough roads. Your front end drop will be about 1" though it is adjustable.

Comes with everything you'll need to do an easy swap without a spring compressor. Top hats, bearings, dust covers for front are included.
Rear dust covers/mounts will not be included but are a very easy swap your existing.

$325 plus shipping to the lower 48. I may consider a trade for exhaust, intake, or catch can.

Last edited:
Hmm, hadn't really thought about messing with suspension since I destroyed my previous car on NEPA roads but this price makes me want them

Considering these. Please enlighten us..why such a quick changeup? Do these handle better than stock springs? Why only an inch lowering? Any pics with them on? Yes i googled but all look to me more than a 1 inch drop. I'll even make the trip. Keepin eye out for response

Considering these. Please enlighten us..why such a quick changeup? Do these handle better than stock springs? Why only an inch lowering? Any pics with them on? Yes i googled but all look to me more than a 1 inch drop. I'll even make the trip. Keepin eye out for response
If you wanna see around an inch drop look up eibach springs, it's what I'm using. Coil overs are adjustable and my springs are not adjustable.

OP
TERAWR
Thread Starter #11
Sorry about not getting back to you all, life happens.

What makes these not as good for autox?
Under very hard turns they can scrub the fender liners, which isn't really that much of an issue but it bothered me.

I'm sure they would be great for autox but any sound that isn't road noise makes me lose my mind. They do handle a ton better, you shouldn't go tripod riding on these, there is a picture in my profile with them on. Really didn't want to go too low but I was getting really sick of the stock suspension on scalloped type roads. For instance there is a flyover by me that is scalloped and if you're doing at or near the speed limit with stock dampers really makes the car shift fore and aft. Ride was in my opinion better than some german cars I've owned.

Also where in upstate NY. I work up that way
Just outside of Binghamton to the west.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Sorry about not getting back to you all, life happens.

Under very hard turns they can scrub the fender liners, which isn't really that much of an issue but it bothered me.

I'm sure they would be great for autox but any sound that isn't road noise makes me lose my mind. They do handle a ton better, you shouldn't go tripod riding on these, there is a picture in my profile with them on. Really didn't want to go too low but I was getting really sick of the stock suspension on scalloped type roads. For instance there is a flyover by me that is scalloped and if you're doing at or near the speed limit with stock dampers really makes the car shift fore and aft. Ride was in my opinion better than some german cars I've owned.

Just outside of Binghamton to the west.
I was raised in Endicott...small world.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk