Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Wow that sounds like an extremely rare Corvette! I am really not sure what I would do if I were in your shoes. The ZL1 1LE should be faster but you might never even be able to distinguish the difference depending on your driving style. I have been lusting after a new Z06 but I told myself no more car loans as I have all 3 of mine paid off. When I look at it from that point of view, I'm pretty happy with the ZL1 [cool]. I do want to keep it for a long time, especially after seeing what Chevy did to the 2019 model [B)]
The 1LE hides its weight very well, so despite being nearly 700lbs heavier than my Z07, there's no getting around the 150hp difference. I'm pretty sure the Camaro would beat my Vette around a power track. A big part of me just wants the steel brakes. The front brakes on the Vette last about 10k miles and are $8500 for pads and rotors. Steel is real!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The 1LE hides its weight very well, so despite being nearly 700lbs heavier than my Z07, there's no getting around the 150hp difference. I'm pretty sure the Camaro would beat my Vette around a power track. A big part of me just wants the steel brakes. The front brakes on the Vette last about 10k miles and are $8500 for pads and rotors. Steel is real!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
How does your Corvette ride when cruising the town? I have never driven a ZL1 1LE myself but have read and heard many people say it is a real back breaker over bumpy roads and such. Of course anyone buying it should already know that because race car. I could probably tolerate it personally as it would not be a daily driver and would have considered the 1LE had they already been released when I purchased mine last year. I have contemplated on getting the carbon fiber wing from the 1LE as I think it would go great with my carbon fiber hood insert [wiggle]

Despite all the talk about muscle cars, I still gotta say I really love my Fiesta. It is a shame Ford is discontinuing it and I hate to see it go but glad I got one before they are all gone. What sold me on it was how some of the best race car drivers and motor journalists in the industry were raving about it in all of the reviews. After owning it for almost a year, I have to say the reviews were dead-on accurate [thumb]

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
How does your Corvette ride when cruising the town? I have never driven a ZL1 1LE myself but have read and heard many people say it is a real back breaker over bumpy roads and such. Of course anyone buying it should already know that because race car. I could probably tolerate it personally as it would not be a daily driver and would have considered the 1LE had they already been released when I purchased mine last year. I have contemplated on getting the carbon fiber wing from the 1LE as I think it would go great with my carbon fiber hood insert [wiggle]

Despite all the talk about muscle cars, I still gotta say I really love my Fiesta. It is a shame Ford is discontinuing it and I hate to see it go but glad I got one before they are all gone. What sold me on it was how some of the best race car drivers and motor journalists in the industry were raving about it in all of the reviews. After owning it for almost a year, I have to say the reviews were dead-on accurate [thumb]
The Vette drives pretty nice in regular mode. It actually rides nicer than the FiST but it's really low and with the Z07 splitter it scrapes everywhere. I don't drive it that much; I mostly just drive it to/at/from the track and sometimes in the peak of summer since the FiST does not like 100F ambient. It's more of a weekend/track car so I can live with the ride. I had en extended test drive of a SS 1LE and it was liveable. I actually think it rides better than a FoRS.

A big part of what I love about the 1LE is the obnoxious aero package. Ya it's loud and screams Hey look at me! but so does a Corvette... Sorta.

You're right about the FiST though. I bought it after driving my cousin's at an auto-x. I didn't know much about the platform or the aftermarket or the fan base, and certainly don't regret any of it. After the second brake service on the Z06 I just got a FiST. It has turned into my primary track day car, in fact. Consumables are exponentially cheaper, and it's arguably more fun than the Z06. My only real gripe about the car is the lack of LSD, though the torque vectoring does help a lot, albeit at the expense of your front brakes.

I swear the rear wheel is messing with my eyes like an optical illusion. Looks slightly oval. Can you post a pic from the front and front corner.
Yea I had to use rotation to fix the pic cause I didn't have the original pic parallel. I'll take some pics later on!

I've got lots of pics under my instagram as well same username as here