Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MFactory Helical LSD's - Lifetime Warranty!

Trader history for MFactory (0)

ressurecting thread.... anyone know a Proven shop that's done FiST LSD installs in the San Diego, Los Angeles, or even Las Vegas or Phoenix areas? Trying to find a shop that has specific experience with doing Fiesta STs.

I know the MFactory can do it with the separate tranny housing brought in. But no easy way to do that either.

Hoping someone has a recommendation to share...

ressurecting thread.... anyone know a Proven shop that's done FiST LSD installs in the San Diego, Los Angeles, or even Las Vegas or Phoenix areas? Trying to find a shop that has specific experience with doing Fiesta STs.

I know the MFactory can do it with the separate tranny housing brought in. But no easy way to do that either.

Hoping someone has a recommendation to share...
I called Mountune in Carson, CA and they quoted $1000 for labor and a couple days I believe to install the Quaife they carry. I assume they would still do the install on a different brand LSD if you asked.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
2J Racing just finished the installation of my MFactory Diff. When they test drove it upon completion, ABS was activated and the ABS light no longer turns off. Has anyone else experienced this? They do not have the tool to read the code, so I’m posting here for any information you can share.

OP
MFactory
Thread Starter #154
ABS is not read off the LSD, but the ABS ring on the CV joint (on most cars anyway). Did they double check that?

Installing an LSD shouldn't affect this in any way, as it actually works together with the e-diff/traction control.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
ABS is not read off the LSD, but the ABS ring on the CV joint (on most cars anyway). Did they double check that?

Installing an LSD shouldn't affect this in any way, as it actually works together with the e-diff/traction control.
Thank you for the quick reply. Perhaps it’s possible the ring was damaged during reinstallation or removal of the axle. I’ll consult with 2J. I appreciate your clarification.

KKaWing

I finally have a firm appointment to install the diff next Monday, any tips / tricks I could pass onto the mechanic?

What oil would you recommend for your LSD with our transmission?

Motul Gear competition 75W-140 supposed to be for LSD but seems too high viscosity for a daily driver
and Motul gear 300 75W-90 for open-diff, correct viscosity but not for LSD

Thank you!