Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I pick up screws in my tires at work. The people the work behind us are dicks. I will be taking the other entrance now that I have my Yokohama tires.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I deliver Chinese food for one of our restaurants on weekends or when we're short staffed. There are lots of new neighborhoods in my area and lots of construction. I get nails all the time. I'd drive my Pathfinder if it didn't get 10mpg. lol

I think I got all the vomit out of the backseat. One of my kids was sick with the one day flu and vomitted all over the backseat. I think that's equivalent to a box of coals from Santa right lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice, just need some fire balls once you get that baby hot. I've never seen mine but have been told there awesome[emoji23]

Nice, just need some fire balls once you get that baby hot. I've never seen mine but have been told there awesome[emoji23]

Yeah my co worker was following me on my home and said he saw some. I told we need to get it on video too.

Ya mine comes out on the passenger side, looking at reflections to see it is kind of dangerous. Who would do a thing like that[emoji44]

Not today, but yesterday...filled up the gas tank, ran through the car wash and parked it in the garage til next year. [rockon]

If I really need to run out, I have the wife's lease. [unsurelaugh]

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Pierce motorsports 2 point brace
Whoosh j pipe
Whoosh short shift adapter
Reflective st overlays

Whooshing from j pipe awsome!
The short shift adapter really feels great. Better than expected. The car feels great right now. I have stated before that for what ever reason I hardly ever break 20 psi on the cobb ots stg 3 tune. First drive around the block and 21.5. Not bad. Soon a better tune and ramair intake with whoosh crossover pipe.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Oh also put a whoosh sticker on my car. I don't put stickers on my car lol. Just wish I would have gotten 2 with my parts.

Switch to Cobb OTS Stage 3 and I tell you what. It is sure slow compared to the other flash tunes I've purchased. Waiting for two more modification then I could get a custom tune. Plus I need to figure out why my boost dropped after I install the downpipe.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Switch to Cobb OTS Stage 3 and I tell you what. It is sure slow compared to the other flash tunes I've purchased. Waiting for two more modification then I could get a custom tune. Plus I need to figure out why my boost dropped after I install the downpipe.

Is the DP cat less or high flow? Boost drop might be due to a lack of back pressure.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Catless. I'm use to 26.5 but now I'm only seeing 23-24

Virtual Ronin did a comparison of non-catted and high flow catted Dps...found to the same numbers or close to each other with the Catted Dp or Non catted I do believe. He runs a Vt330 turbo also...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk