Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I washed to go drop it off at COBB time to join the big turbo club. If you are in the Dallas area stop by for the Dyno test in Plano.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wasted more money....bought a cfm oil cap with the built in breather for shits....oh and I changed all the dome and map lights to electric blue. ...

Rear shot....

Adjusted my depot downpipe to better fit my stock exhaust. Tried 93 over the shelf Cobb tune on 91 switched back to 91. I love my car!!!!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I didn't think the 91 tune was any better than the 93 tune when I compared them with the AP3...the stratified tune you can tell the difference though....[thumb]

Redline shift boot and arm rest installed today. Oh and over the weekend had Sparco Terra 16s mounted with BFG Sport Comp 2s in 205/45/16 + an alignment.

Sadly haven't done anything to mine since my oil cooler install, though I did just order a pedal spacer and a bunch of stainless bolts and countersunk washers for a little bit of engine bay bling lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Map stuff Huh....I had an experience with them in the past that left a sour taste in my mouth about my other piece of machinery I hoon around in.... I try not to use them. I told them to .....

Installed the Pierce Motorsports 2pt tie bar today. Didn't go as smoothly as I thought it would've but it's on. Now, to build up courage for the RMM lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk