Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Map stuff Huh....I had an experience with them in the past that left a sour taste in my mouth about my other piece of machinery I hoon around in.... I try not to use them.[/URL]
Sucks to hear about that :(

With the intake installed I've had no issues over the past few days. Will install their CBE either once my QuickJack finally arrives or I finally cave and use the old jack stands.

intake.jpg

Changed my oil at about 1400 miles. Lots of metal in there, I was surprised. That damn dipstick though. Hard to gauge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V_2

Gonna try to install my DHM quick spool kit this weekend. Any tips from those who have done it? I plan on following the super awesome guide posted to the forum.

How long should I expect the install to take using jack stands and semi-decent mechanical ability. I'd rate myself around 7/10, I've rebuilt a few engines, minor fab work, that kind of stuff.

Gonna try to install my DHM quick spool kit this weekend. Any tips from those who have done it? I plan on following the super awesome guide posted to the forum.

How long should I expect the install to take using jack stands and semi-decent mechanical ability. I'd rate myself around 7/10, I've rebuilt a few engines, minor fab work, that kind of stuff.
My only advice other than the guide would be to make absolutely sure all your v bands are seated fully when you go to crank them down. I had one not fully seated and it was a few hours headache to track down the leak and fix it. Also, if you have the means to do so check to see what pressure your wg opens at before installing. I had an issue with mine not opening soon enough and ended up having to remove a spring. The springs were right but just not working properly. Russ said that's only the second time it happend. I would check the wg fittings for leaks as well, mine just needed a little extra snug up to get rid of the leaks. As for install time if the stock parts are already all off you may be looking at anywhere from 4-8 hours depending on how smoothly everything goes. I did mine on jackstands as well and I received my kit around 2:30 PM and had the car started at about 10:30 PM, with a 3 hour break for my bowling league, as well as doing plugs, occ and an oil change. You should have no problem knocking it out in a weekend.

Thanks! Appreciate the advice [MENTION=27]arlisscm[/MENTION].
No problem. I had read koozy's guide a ton of times before doing the install, so I had it pretty much memorized. The only thing that through me off was the wg and turbo coolant lines. I didn't know if I was going to use the water cooling on the wg. I text Russ and he got back to me in a few minutes and just explained the hookup order for the lines and all was well. Prepare yourself for the sillyness of having a big turbo FiST, it is a lot of fun [perfect10]

My buddy decided to bounce his softball bat off my bumper so I'll see if clay will take the paint transfer off. I will probably change the oil too, it's been a couple months.

Clearly, it needs a wash too [shhh]

How'd that go? Heard it sucks
Honestly the reviews make it sound much harder than it is.

My only advice would be to use a swappable bit driver for the screws. Once you crack them and start backing them out you won't have room for the screw driver so you'll need to use your fingers to turn the bit.

Of course if you have something like this: http://m.harborfreight.com/8-piece-...r-92630.html?utm_referrer=direct/not provided
It'll be easy.

Honestly the reviews make it sound much harder than it is.

My only advice would be to use a swappable bit driver for the screws. Once you crack them and start backing them out you won't have room for the screw driver so you'll need to use your fingers to turn the bit.

Of course if you have something like this: http://m.harborfreight.com/8-piece-...r-92630.html?utm_referrer=direct/not provided
It'll be easy.
Ok, good to know I probably should do mine soon.

Installed my pedal spacer it is definitely going to take some getting used to. Also noticed my AC doesn't work anymore, the compressor isn't even kicking on when I put it on max AC. Going to have to stop by the dealer next week.

Took off my bumper to inspect the AC lines and sure enough the heat wrap slid down then the hose wore a hole through the hardline.

Ordered a set of Adam's Rotors for the front, 4 Hawk Street Performance 5.0 pads, and 4 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires.

My brakes have been squealing for a few months and I just hit 30k miles.

SFP

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today?

Made myself a intake adapter for my 16 outta some extras, maybe one day I'll have off and get some stuff actually installed on the replacement!

SFP

Looks good! How does it look installed? Oh and any CEL ?

Haven't done it just yet, may change up my intake from the injen before installing it. I have the lower boost line caped off and haven't gotten any CEL so this will just replace the factory line.