Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best Companies??

Are thee any manufactururs/companies I should stay away from? Also are there any companies that are good and I can trust?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Are thee any manufactururs/companies I should stay away from? Also are there any companies that are good and I can trust?
I suggest looking through the supporting vendor section near the bottom of the forum
You have a great selection companies that support the platform that you can trust

I've heard whoosh motorsports has exceptional customer service 24/7 and prices that can't be beat [sing]

[giggle]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I've personally talked to and dealt with [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION], great guy and super fast at shipping the product. Unlike many companies that I am dealing with to date..
[MENTION=4308]Depo Racing[/MENTION] was another amazing brand, great products/ great quality. Super fast and free shipping!

Stay away from 2J racing!!
Stay away from companies that take like a week to ship out parts ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
We make everything in house and ship super fast :)

There are also a ton of other great vendors on this site! We're happy to be a part of it all!

Mountune is going to be the most reputable company, but they are also more expensive. As far as I know, they are the only vendor officially supported by Ford.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Why's that? I was looking at some of their stuff and it seemed like good products for the price. I've never seen any of it in person though.
Just relaying my experience with 2j , they are a shoty company imo. I dealt with joe and I wouldn't send my enemy their way

I'm still salty about the mountune front splitter. My first few upgrades were Cobb so I had high standards...also not from the same vendor as my cobb parts. That probably made a big difference.
I really need to get that splitter painted and installed. It's taking up too much space in my house.

Steve@Tasca

Vendor
If you need OEM or Ford Performance Tasca is here for you and you can reach me directly for any help you may need. We have an on hand inventory of $4m but even with that many parts on hand we still have to special order parts, just part of the business.

-Steve

Mountune is great to deal with A+ quality on parts. Also Mishimoto is really good too, bought oil catch can, had some minor issues, talked to them, no questions asked and got replacement parts quick. I believe it when they say lifetime warranty

AzNightmare

Did many have problems with their radiators as well?? [dunno]
It was the intercooler, not radiator.
Besides the IC being on the cheaper side in terms of quality/finish (at the very least, 2JR's IC is less expensive than most competitors though), it's the service and the type of responses I got from the owner that made me cross them off. If you take the time to go through the thread (there were 2 main threads discussing about the IC), lots of straight forward questions were not answered properly or flat out ignored, and the handling of the entire situation was very poor. I was told they don't have time to "spoonfeed" me answers when I'm asking for info about their product. [8] lol.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
lol damn just read through that forum.

Looks like my only upgrade option from Cobb is the DHM race intercooler.
The CP-E IC is also higher capacity than the Cobb, and a VERY high quality unit as well, but, depending on your tune with a C39, still may not be enough in hot ambient temps, and the 'safest' bet would be the pricey full DHM setup.