Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified Flash Tune Review

Trader history for commonplatypus (0)

I thought their little graphic said mode 4 ? I could be just looking at the graphic wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The LC setting will default to Mode 1 - it is not kept in KAM. I have made a request to change this but memory is limited.
This is why the preferred setting (based on our evaluation) is set to Mode 1. You can then adjust 2-8 in a linear manner.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
The LC setting will default to Mode 1 - it is not kept in KAM. I have made a request to change this but memory is limited.
This is why the preferred setting (based on our evaluation) is set to Mode 1. You can then adjust 2-8 in a linear manner.
Can't wait for my revision. :)

Cant wait to try this tune out. Stratified seems to care more about the drivability of the car and not just dyno numbers. This is what sold me and all the positive reviews I've read. I bought the tune and the cobb tuner from them, now just waiting lol.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
so the sound I was getting wasn't the tune. Not directly anyway. The tune changes induction somehow. On the Cobb tune, no high pitched kazoo. On strat, let the trumpets (kazoos) play. I could only surmise that induction with strat (better, stronger, faster) was revealing a problem with my intake system. So I tightened the clamps within an inch of their lives and the kazoo is about 95% dead. I won't say completely dead cuz induction sound is still different but no longer scary, obnoxious different. all is well.

Based

Yeah I am waiting on my tune update for the traction control. I'm eager to see how it is.

grnmachine02

Tune received! I'll have to wait till tomorrow to flash it, because every computer I have at home is a Linux machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me32

1000 Post Club
With there v3 flash tune has there been any power improvement. On there site there gains seem to be with there original tune they posted

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I got my updated tune!

I love how the file name designates the fuel type, traction control and exhaust crackle settings, great new format for that. [MENTION=4300]Alex@Stratified[/MENTION]

Based

With there v3 flash tune has there been any power improvement. On there site there gains seem to be with there original tune they posted
Yeah I can tell a power improvement. I break traction in second gear now. But that may be because of other things. The boost is definetly increased though. I've hit 25.6PSI before on this new tune update. Usually I hit between 24.5 and 25.0 PSI of boost.

I got my updated tune!

I love how the file name designates the fuel type, traction control and exhaust crackle settings, great new format for that. @<a href="http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/member.php?u=4300" target="_blank">Alex@Stratified</a>
Yeah I noticed that too and I like it.

Well... I went and tested out the traction control for a couple launches and I can definetly notice it working but I still get bad slip on launch. And I chirp 2nd AND 3rd. I have it on mode 2 right now.

Also, is Mode 1 the "Optimal" setting according to Stratified? I'm kind of confused by that little graph.

This is my first test. I tried to slip the clutch a little on launch but I guess I dumped it too hard still.

[video=youtube;Hj6MvavfGGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6MvavfGGs[/video]

me32

1000 Post Club
Yeah I can tell a power improvement. I break traction in second gear now. But that may be because of other things. The boost is definetly increased though. I've hit 25.6PSI before on this new tune update. Usually I hit between 24.5 and 25.0 PSI of boost.

Yeah I noticed that too and I like it.

Well... I went and tested out the traction control for a couple launches and I can definetly notice it working but I still get bad slip on launch. And I chirp 2nd AND 3rd. I have it on mode 2 right now.

Also, is Mode 1 the "Optimal" setting according to Stratified? I'm kind of confused by that little graph.
Thanks for the feed back. May i ask what mods your currently have? I currently run the cobb stage 2 tune. I have a ATP intercooler, atp charge pipe, mountune intake pipe, cobb filter in stock box with opening cutout for the big mouth in the future. If there is enough gain the $50 bucks for there tune might be worth it.

Based

Thanks for the feed back. May i ask what mods your currently have? I currently run the cobb stage 2 tune. I have a ATP intercooler, atp charge pipe, mountune intake pipe, cobb filter in stock box with opening cutout for the big mouth in the future. If there is enough gain the $50 bucks for there tune might be worth it.
I'm completely stock except for the tune and I got my resonator deleted.

I think once I get my intercooler and get a custom etune from stratified this thing will be pretty damn fast.

I think there optimized is on #1 but is the same as #4. So if you go to 2 or 3 there will be less slip before it pulls timing. Then 5 through 8 it allows more and more slip. I don't have the tune yet but that's what I got from there write up and pic on there site. ???

me32

1000 Post Club
I'm completely stock except for the tune and I got my resonator deleted.

I think once I get my intercooler and get a custom etune from stratified this thing will be pretty damn fast.
Have you notice heat soak with the tune since your on the stock intercooler?