Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy #2: Enkei RPF1 16x7 +43, 4x108, Silver. Reserve you set Today!!!!!

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor

Fast Shipping, Low Prices, Dependable Service. We deliver performance!

Why Buy From OAKOS?

We are running another group buy for ENKEI RPF1's that are specific for the Fiesta ST, We are doing 10 sets again so act fast!!
Wheel specs:
16x7" wheel size.
4x108 PCD.
+43 mm offset.

Color: Sparkle Silver

Weight: 13.8lbs

Price: $833.00 Shipped to the lower 48 states.

ETA: July 2017

We have already placed the order for 10 Sets of these wheels since our first group buy was so successiful.
To lock a set in for yourself we are taking $200 deposits oor more (up to you). This will lock you in with a set, and the balance will just have to be paid in full prior to the wheels arrival. Deposits are only refundable into in-store credit. To pay a deposit, we can take payment via CC over the phone or by sending you an invoice to pay via PayPal (Preferred).

Reserved sets:
1. [MENTION=5510]Zoran[/MENTION]

We will also be offering a Hub Ring/Lug Nut/Center Cap combo for an addtional fee of $125. The Combo includes the following:
-A complete set (4) of Genuine RPF1 Center Caps,
-Muteki Spline Drive Lug Nuts: Color of you choice (Black, Blue, Red, Chrome or Purple), Open Ended or Closed Ended,
-Generic Plastic Hubcentric Rings

-Again to put a deposit down and to lock a set in for yourself, you can call in and pay over the phone via CC or we can send you an Invoice to pay via PayPal (Preferred), anymore questions please call 586-803-1750.

1FAST5OH's Fiesta ST

BradApples' Fiesta ST

Strife's Fiesta ST

Last edited:
Mother Nature has decided that I don't need new wheels. She's mean.

Ive been waiting for this thread for months. BUT then Sunday night we got baseball size hail in North Texas. My house that was on the market for the last two weeks now needs a new roof and both kitchen skylights shattered. Since we we're in the process of moving, selling, and buying one side of our garage is packed with boxes and my wife's car is about 3x more $$$ so it gets the garage slot.... the poor FiST - it needs about every body panel replaced. Out of 11 cars parked in our cul-de-sac, I was the only one that didnt lose any windows, so there is some silver lining.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #6
Mother Nature can be quite mean sometime. [scream]

Best Day of the Week Bump. It's FRIDAY!!!! :D :D

PM me for Special Pricing on some Enkei RPF1's. :D

-Ty
Oakos Automotive
586-803-1750

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #8
More deposits placed! I didn't get usernames, so if you placed a deposit with us, PM Me and I'll add your name to the list!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #9
July is coming up quick! Get your deposit in before they're gone!

Ask me about special pricing on Enkei wheels :D

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #10
Thursday bump! Get those orders in before 12 pm EST tomorrow to have them shipped out and on their way over the weekend!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

These in bronze would be rad. However, I imagine I'm in the minority on that one, hahaha.

Oakos, good to see you in the Fiesta game! You were my go to vendor back in the day when I had my WRX.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #16
17x8 pleeeeeeeeease
Noted, we are exploring Fiesta options for the future.

These in bronze would be rad. However, I imagine I'm in the minority on that one, hahaha.

Oakos, good to see you in the Fiesta game! You were my go to vendor back in the day when I had my WRX.
Always good to hear from a repeat customer! The Fiesta game is great! The community here is better than most.

Tuesday bump! Group buy close date is rapidly approaching! Be sure to secure your set before they land!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

I'm in for bronze as well :)

Based

I might like bronze on my black car. With a red Enkei sticker on the wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk