Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gauging interest: M factory updated CV axle shafts.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #61
$500 is sitting here waiting for an invoice for a deposit. I'd like to be the designated tester but that's up to m factory. The only reason why I say that is because I know what it takes to cause a failure. I have TTR engine and trans mounts, Cobb RMM, M&H slicks, MT ET street R radials, Spec stage 3 6 puck, clutch Peirce Motorsports 6 point brace and a -2.5 camber alignment up front with a good amount of forward rake. Launching with my setup puts so much shock through the drivetrain and I'm sure this would be ideal for torture testing at well-prepped drag strips.
If I'm donating my axles I would like that spot, but that's up to m factory. I also kinda got this whole thing going.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I definitely give you that full respect. We'really also at similar power levels. I'm at 385whp and 351ft-lb with a DHM GTX360R kit using the Gen1 GTX2860R.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #64
I definitely give you that full respect. We'really also at similar power levels. I'm at 385whp and 351ft-lb with a DHM GTX360R kit using the Gen1 GTX2860R.
Thank you, and yeah we are at about the same power level, the GEN2 2860 just spools a bit harder. Im hoping for closer to 420whp in a few weeks here when my motor is done.

Also the list and the OP been updated. We are almost there!

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #66
Bump I'm sending axle samples to m factory on Monday.

This is happening guys! We might even be ready for race season.

Those interested in axles please keep posting.

Yay!! This product would lessen my anxiety on track days by an exponential amount! I cannot wait! Btw, here is a pic of my first axle failure- passenger side axle. The 2nd failure was again the passenger side axle with the same breaking point.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #68
Yay!! This product would lessen my anxiety on track days by an exponential amount! I cannot wait! Btw, here is a pic of my first axle failure- passenger side axle. The 2nd failure was again the passenger side axle with the same breaking point.
Right i cannot wait to go to the track and not worry about axle failures. It seriously sucks breaking your car on the starting line.

Also weekend bump for any other potentially interested members.

Just out of curiosity, are you in the DHM family facebook group? I'd like to friend you on facebook. Or you can just search me Russell Contreras.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #70
Just out of curiosity, are you in the DHM family facebook group? I'd like to friend you on facebook. Or you can just search me Russell Contreras.
I'm the infamous guy that got banned about 6 months ago. I'll add you on fb

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #71
Bump my deposit is ready and axles are in [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] 's hands.

Who else would like some bullet proof axles for racing season this year ?

Pete

Oh it's tempting, will these be a product for future purchases? I would prefer to get these later this year after I've paid off my build.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #73
Oh it's tempting, will these be a product for future purchases? I would prefer to get these later this year after I've paid off my build.
They should be an item that M factory will normally sell. I know the pain of motor build expenses. My motor is coming together this week.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #74
Bump for this update I got from [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION]

MFactory said:
From initial impressions though, they are VERY similar to the Focus ST axles, with a required intermediary shaft. This bumps up the cost a lot!

If they turn out to be similar to the Focus ST in terms of required materials, then they will be $999.95/set

Thanks!
With this in mind we have a confirmed pric8ng of $999.95 a set. Once M-factory gets a little further with designing our axles we will start taking deposits. That is again everyone for your patience

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #75
Ok guys I got this from [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] today.
MFactory said:
Hey theren

before we can proceed though, we would need the min. 10 confirmed buyers (50% deposit)

if you can post up on the thread and see if ppl are willing to hop onboard

Thanks!
Let's get this going guys racing season is here and [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] is ready to make these of we can get enough people with confirmed deposits on board!!

Let's make this happen!

hey blue how do you want to do this with the deposit? i for one do not use paypal! how long after you make the deposit will we get our axles shipped?

Due to our current schedule, development time is around 2-3 months, and will supply Perfblue15 with a set to test for fitment. If everything is ok, then we can finish assembling the rest of the sets :)

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #78
Due to our current schedule, development time is around 2-3 months, and will supply Perfblue15 with a set to test for fitment. If everything is ok, then we can finish assembling the rest of the sets :)
There we go. Once we have enough committed to deposits how would you like to take them ?