Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dizzy Tuning Flash Tune Released

This entire thread reads like an paid review on Amazon.
I did ask a few of my beta testers to chime in with their feedback on the tune. I did not instruct them what to write, they did that all on their own.
The OP wanted feedback from people who have tried the tune, so I would thought I would help him out. I have absolutely nothing to hide. :)

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Oh, and who can I contact about becoming a vendor? I tried the "Contact Us" link at the top of the page, but it has been 5 days with no response.
Welcome Aboard...

If you are interested in becoming a Vendor, please send email to support@fiestastforum.com

or send PM to [MENTION=2]MKVIIST[/MENTION]

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
This entire thread reads like an paid review on Amazon.
A lot of new faces, too..
Ya know i hadn't noticed but yeah, 90% of the rave reviews are from new members. hmmmm....Just a grain of salt tho folks. I've heard of these guys before and it's been positive. I still think he's a bit too new to this platform to sway me from Adam or Alex but more options are always a good thing.

Ya know i hadn't noticed but yeah, 90% of the rave reviews are from new members. hmmmm....Just a grain of salt tho folks. I've heard of these guys before and it's been positive. I still think he's a bit too new to this platform to sway me from Adam or Alex but more options are always a good thing.
Good to know I'm part of the 10% then ;)

Here is a sneak peak at my upcoming E30 Flash Tune. This should be released within the next week or so.

Ambient temp was 82* at sea level
2016 Fiesta ST
Cobb drop in filter
Denso spark plugs

Dyno numbers coming soon!

Attachments

OP
mudvayne50
Thread Starter #33
Just a bit of a touch up because ppl are assuming this was all set up. I've never talked to Jason before until I started this thread. Found out about Dizzy thru "Fists of Fury" on Facebook on the day he released the Flash tune. I have a few buddies that drive Mazda and have had their rides tuned by Jason. They've had nothing but positive reviews to say about Dizzy Tuning. Yes, he's new to the ST World but I'm still going to give this Flash Tune a try...maybe even wait for the E30 Tune to come out. Will report back when I've done so.

Just a bit of a touch up because ppl are assuming this was all set up. I've never talked to Jason before until I started this thread. Found out about Dizzy thru "Fists of Fury" on Facebook on the day he released the Flash tune. I have a few buddies that drive Mazda and have had their rides tuned by Jason. They've had nothing but positive reviews to say about Dizzy Tuning. Yes, he's new to the ST World but I'm still going to give this Flash Tune a try...maybe even wait for the E30 Tune to come out. Will report back when I've done so.

Thanks for clearing that up mudvayne. I let my work speak for itself.

Oh, and vendor status coming soon!

OP
mudvayne50
Thread Starter #36
DIZZY STAGE 2/93 FLASH TUNE REVIEW (6 weeks in)

I bought my FiST in May 2016 and loaded up the Cobb OTS Stage One/91 about a week into owning the car. Drove on that for about 25,000 miles before switching to Cobb OTS Stage Two/91 this last spring. I honestly didn't notice a huge difference in the switch. Biggest difference was more negative ign corrections which I wasn't impressed with obviously. Loaded the Cobb OTS Stage Two/93 along with a step colder NGK plugs which helped a little but I still wasn't happy. Then comes along Dizzy Tuning offering a Stage 1 or 2 flash tune for $100...do I wait until I have JST give me a custom tune next year or roll the dice with what seems to be a cheap tune that could be worse then Cobbs OTS.

The verdict: I couldn't be more impressed with how my car is running. What caught my eye during the 1st week is that I was having little to no negative ign corrections finally! I'll see -0.50 off a cold start once in a while (which is pretty normal) but it'll be +2.00 to +3.00 when I'm getting on the throttle. The next thing that impressed me was the amount of boost I was getting and how well it would hold boost. With Cobb, I'd get 20.5 peak and it would drop off to 15-16 almost instantly. Dizzy, I peak around 23.5 and it'll hold at 20+ up until 5000 rpm and slowly tapper off from there. The car finally pulls all the way to 6000-6500 rpm where before it would just "die" if you went over the 5000 mark. The motor doesn't feel like it's working nearly as hard, it runs smoother, is definitely quicker, and she's even more fun to drive now then ever.

I've had nothing but fun since owning this car but Dizzy brought my FiST to life...with just a flash tune. I was pretty set on going through JST for an e-tune next spring who is great at what he does just like many other tuners out there but I'm sold on Dizzy and going to continue working with Jason. Great customer service, answers any question you have within the hour, and just seems like a great guy to work with. He shows a great passion in what he does which was a huge selling point for me. Looking forward to the e-tuning experience in the near future with Jason & Dizzy Tuning!

OP
mudvayne50
Thread Starter #38
Nearly forgot to even write one up haha I put a little review on "FiSTs of Fury" but not here. Slacking

I know. I need to do a review of both tunes, however I only went through one tank of e30 before this gas crisis in Texas happened and I can't find e85 anywhere close. Even premium is over $3.10, so I really don't want to get on it and burn through the gold. But so far the tunes are great. Very smooth and pulls hard. I need to do some logs to send to Jason, but I am waiting for gas to be a little more affordable and easy to find.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I know. I need to do a review of both tunes, however I only went through one tank of e30 before this gas crisis in Texas happened and I can't find e85 anywhere close. Even premium is over $3.10, so I really don't want to get on it and burn through the gold. But so far the tunes are great. Very smooth and pulls hard. I need to do some logs to send to Jason, but I am waiting for gas to be a little more affordable and easy to find.
Do they ship the E85 south from the midwest already blended complete, or do they ship the pure ethanol down there to be blended with the 87 petroleum stocks from the refineries? [dunno]

IF the former, it would seem that is ALL that would be readily available right about now.