Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gauging interest: M factory updated CV axle shafts.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #81
If it is half ($500) now and half when they are finished with R and D add me in. Pm me where to send money.
$500 when we reach 10 and $500 when they are done. I'll add you to the list.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #82
[MENTION=235]koozy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] [MENTION=5247]alphanumeric[/MENTION] are you guys ready to put a deposit down for a set of these axles ? I wanna update the list!

Pete

$500 when we reach 10 and $500 when they are done. I'll add you to the list.

Ugh please take me off the list. My other car literally just died tonight. Now the second money pit begins.... Two Fords down....

[MENTION=235]koozy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] [MENTION=5247]alphanumeric[/MENTION] are you guys ready to put a deposit down for a set of these axles ? I wanna update the list!

I'm sorry to let you down but I don't have the funds right now. I have to make another short notice trip back to the states in a few weeks.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #85
Ugh please take me off the list. My other car literally just died tonight. Now the second money pit begins.... Two Fords down....
Ahhh the joys of project cars. Mine is still down as well
I'm sorry to let you down but I don't have the funds right now. I have to make another short notice trip back to the states in a few weeks.
It's ok I know how it goes.

List is Updated

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #86
Bump come on guys these are a must have for anyone who races these cars.

Ugh, this is seriously depressing that this can't get off the ground. I'd send full payment if these were ready. Honestly, one more axle failure (#3) at the track, and I'm parting out this sucker.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #89
Ugh, this is seriously depressing that this can't get off the ground. I'd send full payment if these were ready. Honestly, one more axle failure (#3) at the track, and I'm parting out this sucker.
Yeah it is very depressing. I have the funds ready to go for my set as well. I figured this would take off but it really hasn't.

It looks like I'm just gonna stock up on stock axles and bring extra axles and tools to the track with me.

Come in guy's someone has to want some serious axles for these cars.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #93
[MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION], This slowed down a bit. If I can get 5 with deposits can we kick this off ? I know @redryder and myself are beyond ready for these parts. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to get this going. It seems a lot of other members are going to be interested as their builds progress.

Last edited:
Basically the spline count and stub OD
Sorry about the late reply. I was in a rush to put the car back together and forgot about the spline count and stub diameter.

Counted 25 splines and stub diameter is approx 27.30mm

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #97
Sorry to have let this thread die, my car has been down for 10 months for the motor buld from hell.(See my build thread for more info soon) So, I lost interest in Cars in general. I'm honestly sorry for letting this thread fall to the wayside.
With the new year coming, and my car coming back soon. I would like to see if we can get this going again, With the stratified port fueling coming out and Davinchi getting ready to pick up where dead hook left off. I feel like there may be some more demand for stronger axles. I know that I would like to be able to go to drag weekend and not have to bring 3 extra sets of axles. [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] lets see if we can make this happen! We already have a set of axles with mfactory for R&D we just need to get 10 people on board with a $500 deposit to make this happen. I'm going to clear the list in the first post so we can start with a fresh slate.

Please post up if interested. Lets get this thread going again and get some upgraded axles for this platform!!!

You seriously going to bump this right before Christmas ? I'm sure that company has enough money to do R&D , make a set on their own and put them in their catalog . How long this has been stalled for and it says 4 people already put deposits down and you bump the thread 5 months later . I feel sorry for those other guys , and im glad I didn't put money in back then cause I'd be a bit upset .

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #99
You seriously going to bump this right before Christmas ? I'm sure that company has enough money to do R&D , make a set on their own and put them in their catalog . How long this has been stalled for and it says 4 people already put deposits down and you bump the thread 5 months later . I feel sorry for those other guys , and im glad I didn't put money in back then cause I'd be a bit upset .
I did do this before Christmas. I persoanlly just got my car moving after 10 months. So I apologize for the timing.

The only money that's been shelled out is mine. I Personally stepped up and donated axles and got this going. Not a single deposit has been taken period. None will be taken until I have a go ahead from [MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION] that we have enough interest to proceed.

And it was stalled due to not enough interest and me myself losing interest(in my project). If I owned a company that was going to produce a product like this I would like to ensure I'm not wasting time and resources in doing so. Hence why we need at least 10 interested.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anyone. Due to waiting for a solution to our axle dilemma. I'm just trying to move the platform forward and provide us with some stronger axles in the future.

I also posted a dislaimer stating this in the OP. If I need to create any more transparency please let me know [emoji6]

1) This is a GI thread (i.e General Interest), NOT a Group Buy thread
2) We have not received deposits from anyone because this is a GI thread (i.e General Interest), NOT a Group Buy thread
3) We will not spend our money (no matter if we have enough money or not) to make these axles if there is not enough interest, hence why this GI thread was created
4) This GI thread was not created by ourselves, but by the original poster (i.e the person who you just replied to)