Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports / Velossa Tech - BIG MOUTH Group Buy 2018

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

zlouison

Hello!

You can count me in as well. Been looking at getting this for a bit, hard to pass up the discount.

Hopefully there's 2 more out there that want one too.

Ok we hit the 40, more info to come on ordering.

Do note there is about 2-4 week lead time, although we are probably going to be in the 2 week realistically as we had already pre made a lot of the big mouth bodies and just need to assemble and post process. :)

Ok we hit the 40, more info to come on ordering.

Do note there is about 2-4 week lead time, although we are probably going to be in the 2 week realistically as we had already pre made a lot of the big mouth bodies and just need to assemble and post process. :)
Is local pickup available??

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I'm for sure in for it. Will be an improvement since I've found out mine is a Gen 2 Big Mouth, so the bumper bulges a bit.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #78
ok everyone - Thank You for the great response to this group Buy![perfect10]
[cheers]

use Code : VTWHOOSH20
on the site (just the whoosh site has this code) to save 20%
orders in the conus USA are FREE SHIPPING for this GB
PR, HI will be around $12
Canada $15
If you amount at checkout is different from this amount it will be credited or a small invoice for the difference will be sent.

One last mention: if there is a color combo NOT listed on my site, please message me here, on FB, text me.....all colors are available for the GB. I don't have every single option listed on the site.....

Can you ship with USPS to Canada? UPS, Fedex and others charge ridiculous amounts to clear the customs.