Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Tech Racing Upper Mounts

All three of mine have been made stiff one way or another. I filled the lower one with urethane, made an insert for the passengers side from molding urethane and fitted a dremel ground plastic insert for the drivers side. All of these leave all the factory rubber to flex as normal. Its just that only the empty space is now filled with something rather firm. Vibrations are way more noticeable and you can hear the engine a lot more. The upsides are wonderful feeling steering and power delivery. The wife's car is stock and it provides an excellent reference to stock. My wife doesn't mind the inserts and my 87 year old grandma has been in about five times and never said anything. I just keep it below 3k when grandma rides.. ;)

It takes about 10 minutes to change any one of the three mounts. I may take some of them out in the winter as the vibes intensify due to cold.

Last edited:

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
More sets shipped out today. Feel free to PM us with any questions.
These have been selling like hotcakes
We've added them to the site recently and they have taken off like wildfire!

The bushing are 75a and even with custom colors they ship quick.
Seemingly the solid combo is TTR sides w/88a AWR rear motor mount[shakehands]

These have been selling like hotcakes
We've added them to the site recently and they have taken off like wildfire!

The bushing are 75a and even with custom colors they ship quick.
Seemingly the solid combo is TTR sides w/88a AWR rear motor mount[shakehands]
Great to have you as a distributor. These are a very popular item.