Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Australia

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Forum and thought i'd say hello!

I'm three years in to my 2015 ST, just starting to add a few mods now that the warranty is up.

Currently running:

Mountune short shifter - Just more comfy
Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin RE003s - Brand new and fricking amazing!
Mishimoto Rear Trunk Brace - An instantly noticeable change to the rear end, in conjunction with the new boots

Near future wishlist:

Pierce Motorsports Front Strut brace - On it's way!!!!
Mishimoto Induction hose - Arrives next week hopefully
Mountune springs - Need a visitor from the UK with baggage allowance to spare!
Pierce Motorsports Rear torsion bar
More Silicon hoses

Some way off:

Coilovers
Front mount
Bigger Turbo
Quafe Diff
Aftermarket ECU

I'll get on the case with some photos this weekend, just filling in time at work!

Cheers,

Dave

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
G'day from Straya [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION]

I should point out that i'm a POHM (Prisoner of Her Majesty), an affection way that Aussies refer to us English. The origin is us sending our criminals down here way back in the day and now ironically spending thousands to move here from the mother country for a better life! [raceflag]

My accent is more "Ey up chuck", Yorkshire in the North of England, than "air hair lair" as the Southerners say it!

https://youtu.be/zgifactcoj8

Yorkshire Rose.png

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Your next mod should be a Cobb accessport with a flash Tune from a vendor like Stratified....mountune.....ETC ...to start...then enjoy that for a bit....then look into maybe a big or hybrid turbo. that's where I am currently at with my Pile O Parts in my basement just waiting for it to get a little warmer and less snow in Minnesota. keep an eye out for my journey as it will start soon! [wrenchin]

Sekred

1000 Post Club
G'day from Straya [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION]

I should point out that i'm a POHM (Prisoner of Her Majesty), an affection way that Aussies refer to us English. The origin is us sending our criminals down here way back in the day and now ironically spending thousands to move here from the mother country for a better life! [raceflag]

My accent is more "Ey up chuck", Yorkshire in the North of England, than "air hair lair" as the Southerners say it!

https://youtu.be/zgifactcoj8

View attachment 17413
Welcome,

Thousands?, I thought they still only charged you guys 2 bucks.