Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016+ Fiesta ST Induction Hose/Intake Kit P144C Code Update

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

Bluedrank

I think I bought by mistake the wrong induction house to my Fiesta ST :(

I'm unable to install the mishimoto induction house since I don't have this part:

I'm contacting Ron at Whoosh to see if the Fiesta ST Evap Purge P144C check engine light "FIX" will do the magic.

Any comments?
Well, that part will damage you car and throw codes. So that's a good thing that you don't have it.

I think I bought by mistake the wrong induction house to my Fiesta ST :(

I'm unable to install the mishimoto induction house since I don't have this part:

I'm contacting Ron at Whoosh to see if the Fiesta ST Evap Purge P144C check engine light "FIX" will do the magic.

Any comments?
I can't speak to the Mishi intake specifically. But I bought a Revo intake system a few months ago that was not a direct fit for 2016+ and Ron's kit has been code free for me. This is a long thread, so I can't say if someone has tried this and had it work/not work for the Mishi. But I'd think the concept is the same. And for me, it wasn't an evap code. I had the intake installed and but nowhere to plug in that second line so was getting the code for air leak between intake and throttle body and the code for higher idle. Pretty sure those were both related to having the open line that was under vacuum. Once that was blocked off with the kit, all codes have gone away.

Also note that the longer term solution is to get a 2014-2015 Ford OEM harness. I think it costs a bit more ($65 or so) but is generally felt to be a better solution than blocking off the port down by the IC. But - if you look at some of the major vendors and their 2016+ intakes, they basically take the 14-15 intake and add in a kit that looks just like Ron's.

You’ll be fine if you order the adapter. You can’t install it until you have an adapter or if you buy the 2014-2015 evap lines. But there are many options. I personally got the 2014-2015 lines. Despite being the most expensive option it is garaunteed to work since it just retro fits the old lines and it’s not like any tuning changed for them. $70 and you’re set for any intake option.

Flaco

2000 Post Club
jtehh;302534 Also note that the longer term solution is to get a 2014-2015 Ford OEM harness. I think it costs a bit more ($65 or so) but is generally felt to be a better solution than blocking off the port down by the IC. But - if you look at some of the major vendors and their 2016+ intakes said:
^^This... I tried Ron's fix first, worked for about 1000 miles and back to evap codes. For some it works, the 14/15 OEM evap lines have worked for me. No codes for over a year.

^^This... I tried Ron's fix first, worked for about 1000 miles and back to evap codes. For some it works, the 14/15 OEM evap lines have worked for me. No codes for over a year.
Ron’s fix is not a 100% warranty that the evap codes will not show up? :(
Basically mishimoto induction house is a waste of money :( (?)

Ron’s fix is not a 100% warranty that the evap codes will not show up? :(
Basically mishimoto induction house is a waste of money :( (?)
No, not a waste of money. But thanks to changes Ford made with the 2016s, it takes a little extra to make it work. Ron's kit (I think) works fine for most. But yes. some say it will eventually throw a code. Mine hasn't, but I haven't had it on for all that long. Again - if you buy something like the Cobb intake for 2016+, they toss in a "fix" that looks just like the kit from Ron, so I suspect it is fine. Short term, you will be fine and the kit will have you up and running with your hose. If you run into issues down the road, then you can look to the actual OEM harness mentioned above.

If you haven't done it yet, definitely do some searches and dive into the MANY threads around this subject. Plenty of 2016+ owners are running intakes from 2014-2015.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
The solution is simple, if your car is out of warranty or you have modded yourself out of warranty buy a "fix" that alters your emission system and save some $, or get the Ford part if you want no chance of warranty problems. Your choice, but stay away from Mishicrap. They could never make it work after two years.....a joke of a company that the BBB rating says run like hell from them!

Bluedrank

Hey Everyone

Just heard back from my product team and current ETA is early to mid-April to start shipping the updated pipes.

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, feel free to reach out for direct support.

support@mishimoto.com or 302.762.4501.

Thanks
-Jake
It's June now. It's been nearly 2 years for the people that pre-ordered your kits. When will [MENTION=9153]MishimotoAuto[/MENTION] be doing right by their customers?

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
It's June now. It's been nearly 2 years for the people that pre-ordered your kits. When will [MENTION=9153]MishimotoAuto[/MENTION] be doing right by their customers?
What is new with these fools, the BBB has washed their hands of them and fools on this forum keeps sending them money and the Forum just condones their actions with zero response to ripping members off.....now, which is a bigger joke........a bad supplier or a bad Forum that supports ripping off members by vendors. TIE! I will not support ANY vendors the Forum promotes. The few good Reps including Ford and Mountune have bailed from this fiasco, they want no official part of it. This Forum is in a death spiral due to lack of supervision and becoming just a marketing tool for the cheapest parts and a place to bitch about Ford not doing what you think they should. Hell a week does not go by without some NOOB going to sue Ford. Anyone get the "new heads" everyone was going to sue for? Or the so called "overheating" problems? How is that lawsuit coming along? What happened to the lawsuit for rock chips in the "defective" paint? And the Forum has become so educational....I learned my 50 years of driving manual transmissions was all incorrect, I was so stupid to think you should use 1st gear! Or even warming an engine up will elicit responses for all the degreed engineers on here that it will destroy your car to warm it up! And don't even think of using a product recommended by FORD, every NOOB on here is an expert and Ford knows jack about the car they designed and built. Much less about marketing! This used to be a place to get valuable info, now it is becoming a whipping post for Ford and a place to encourage warranty non friendly mods.....then raise hell when the car overheats or fails and want to sue Ford for not fixing what they broke. Is it any wonder Ford disappeared. Or Mountune? BUT...WE HAVE Mishicrapo still here and still lying!

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I couldn't agree more. I joined this form, because I could not find a video or anything actually detailing the ST200 airbox. So I took the time and I made a video of it, well people on YouTube appreciated it a lot more than anyone on this form. I also learned I've been driving a manual wrong this entire time. I don't understand why so many people on here feel like they need to be an ass, and a jerk to everybody. I'm also a huge animal loving, vegetarian though so maybe it's just me.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more. I joined this form, because I could not find a video or anything actually detailing the ST200 airbox. So I took the time and I made a video of it, well people on YouTube appreciated it a lot more than anyone on this form. I also learned I've been driving a manual wrong this entire time. I don't understand why so many people on here feel like they need to be an ass, and a jerk to everybody. I'm also a huge animal loving, vegetarian though so maybe it's just me.

Yeah some people just get massive hard-ons from being a pompous ass.

I mean, I still like bacon, so I don't think that is it. Cows are my friends though, so I limit my beef consumption. We have a happy ginger cow I see playing around when I go to work and they make my day. :) Maybe some people were just dropped on their head more as a child, or raised like a brat by their parents?

It is like the same kind of people that start screaming at people in the food service industry, swear they will never eat at that restaurant again....and come back in next Tuesday for the special and try to pull that shit again. Like really? Ruining my meal, and everyone elses. No one cares about you, go die somewhere.

Anyone I've seen do stuff like that is just a bad person. They aren't contributing anything to society.

What is new with these fools, the BBB has washed their hands of them and fools on this forum keeps sending them money and the Forum just condones their actions with zero response to ripping members off.....now, which is a bigger joke........a bad supplier or a bad Forum that supports ripping off members by vendors. TIE! I will not support ANY vendors the Forum promotes. The few good Reps including Ford and Mountune have bailed from this fiasco, they want no official part of it. This Forum is in a death spiral due to lack of supervision and becoming just a marketing tool for the cheapest parts and a place to bitch about Ford not doing what you think they should. Hell a week does not go by without some NOOB going to sue Ford. Anyone get the "new heads" everyone was going to sue for? Or the so called "overheating" problems? How is that lawsuit coming along? What happened to the lawsuit for rock chips in the "defective" paint? And the Forum has become so educational....I learned my 50 years of driving manual transmissions was all incorrect, I was so stupid to think you should use 1st gear! Or even warming an engine up will elicit responses for all the degreed engineers on here that it will destroy your car to warm it up! And don't even think of using a product recommended by FORD, every NOOB on here is an expert and Ford knows jack about the car they designed and built. Much less about marketing! This used to be a place to get valuable info, now it is becoming a whipping post for Ford and a place to encourage warranty non friendly mods.....then raise hell when the car overheats or fails and want to sue Ford for not fixing what they broke. Is it any wonder Ford disappeared. Or Mountune? BUT...WE HAVE Mishicrapo still here and still lying!
Dawg, you need to get laid. You are actively shortening the remainder your life with that much anger in you. No one really cares, this is just a fun place to talk about cars we all drive and (most of us) love. These type of comments don't contribute to anything useful. Feel the love, maaaan.

Take a few deeps breaths before posting. Lol.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club

I mean, I still like bacon, so I don't think that is it. Cows are my friends though, so I limit my beef consumption. We have a happy ginger cow I see playing around when I go to work and they make my day. :) Maybe some people were just dropped on their head more as a child, or raised like a brat by their parents?

It is like the same kind of people that start screaming at people in the food service industry, swear they will never eat at that restaurant again....and come back in next Tuesday for the special and try to pull that shit again. Like really? Ruining my meal, and everyone elses. No one cares about you, go die somewhere.

Anyone I've seen do stuff like that is just a bad person. They aren't contributing anything to society.
I worked in food for way too long. I've been called every name in the book. Probably why I tip so well I know the struggle.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Dawg, you need to get laid. You are actively shortening the remainder your life with that much anger in you. No one really cares, this is just a fun place to talk about cars we all drive and (most of us) love. These type of comments don't contribute to anything useful. Feel the love, maaaan.

Sounds like you are the one excited....I just stated and opinion......you have a block function if I upset you! As to useful it depends on where you want this forum going. As a long term member I have seen the forum going down, if people want this it is their Forum. I much preferred when we had factory and good vendors support......so if you have a problem with my post don't get your blood pressure up use the ignore function like I will for you. You have some serious problems.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

Sounds like you are the one excited....I just stated and opinion......you have a block function if I upset you! As to useful it depends on where you want this forum going. As a long term member I have seen the forum going down, if people want this it is their Forum. I much preferred when we had factory and good vendors support......so if you have a problem with my post don't get your blood pressure up use the ignore function like I will for you. You have some serious problems.
LMFAO The best part is he first agrees with someone who agreed with you then in his very next post, disagrees with you. yea, that just happened. Carry on... [bash]

Bluedrank

It's funny that everyone is having fun insulting each other, but maybe we can keep it more on the topic of holding [MENTION=9153]MishimotoAuto[/MENTION] accountable for delivering a working part to the people who bought that part nearly 2 years ago.

Hey Everyone,

My apologies for the delayed reply. We can confirm that the intake revision has been designed, tested, and built. We are simply waiting for them to arrive at our warehouse so that we may assist any affected customers. However, we are experiencing some hold-ups in transit to our warehouse.

At this time, our Product development team is chasing down a more accurate ETA currently and evaluating whether the shipment can be expedited to our warehouse. We expect to have additional information by next Wednesday at the latest.

We are being as transparent as possible in this situation, however, delays are not something we can avoid and we do the best we can to communicate at all times. If anyone has questions about a specific order, you are welcome to give us a call at 302.762.4501 or email support@mishimoto.com and our Customer Service team will be happy to help.

Thanks
-Jake

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Fix number 6 and the what, fourth time of no clue about shipping from some village in remote China, wonder if anyone checked them first to see if the connections are even the right size.....never have before. But we still promote this rip-off company. 4 years and still excuses.....of course they could have used an American supplier.......but no, back to China for more junk. What they have paid the Chinese to do multiple times they could have paid a competent US company to provide a working "fix" a year ago. How do you sell stuff when you don't even try is on an actual car? After the 3rd or 4th "fix" they finally tried it on a actual car and pronounced it was "fixed". Not! 2 more "fixes" from China!