Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins - Fiesta ST

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

AzNightmare

Update, here is what the new design looks like. Just thought I would render it in red because it looks cool.

Hey Dan, It's great to hear you're working on the next thing... but can you please spare some time to address the current diffuser fins that are being sold in mass on it's potential fault in design. I'm not sure how it passed QA, but what can you do about this??

I tried to put another piece of freshly new 3M tape on... it held for a day. You can clearly see the fin doesn't even contour the valance properly.

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #225
Hey Dan, It's great to hear you're working on the next thing... but can you please spare some time to address the current diffuser fins that are being sold in mass on it's potential fault in design. I'm not sure how it passed QA, but what can you do about this??

I tried to put another piece of freshly new 3M tape on... it held for a day. You can clearly see the fin doesn't even contour the valance properly.
I was thinking of swapping sets with the people who want to change to the new design. Are you up for that? Or would you rather stick with the shorter fins and the new contour? Let me know what works. I am planning on phasing out the short fins, in place of the longer fins. A lot of people wanted the fins to be a tad longer, so I decided to go that route if I was going to go through the hassle of gathering the 3D scan data of the bumper and tweaking the contour. You specifically, can have either one, short or long since you originally got the shorty kit. All current orders will be getting the newer design, I wont be shipping the shorty style unless people really really want me to keep it.

best,

D

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
i never ordered a set because i didn't really like the shorty at all. The extended design looks much better. I'll be ordering a set when ur ready

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk