Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock exhaust tip diameter?

DAPR

Anyone know the OD of the pipe going to the tips? I like the factory exhaust and would like to add nicer tips.

OP
D

DAPR

Thread Starter #4
Can someone measure this for me. Obviously the OD size that I can have them welded to.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Can someone measure this for me. Obviously the OD size that I can have them welded to.
I will mic. Mine tomorrow morning....is that ok...I work overnights till 6a....worked 24hrs now going back.ok?
Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I can't find my muffler, just the part from the muffler forward :facepalm: if I can find it in my garage I'll throw a caliper on it.

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
I believe they are 2" both me and a guy at the local muffler place seemed to agree after I had him eyeball it. Still have not actually measured. I'm going to look for some 2" I let to 3"-3.5" outlet tips.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
The circumference is 6.5, divided by pi is 2.069” diameter (52.55mm) - couldn’t find my calipers just my fabric measuring tape :p

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I loooooove my Milltek tip. It's amazing how big a difference just the tip makes. I went from noticeable drone (Magnaflow universal muffler with a generic dual outlet double-wall tip from the exhaust shop) to ZERO drone when i switched to the single Milltek tip.