Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Shirts

Trader history for Fiestarawpower (1)

What's up guys, been working on a few shirts for the community, the ones I have done so far are on my store site, under car graphic tees. www.shroutandco.com, Go ahead and use the code FiestaForum5 for 5%off, I'm adding new products daily so keep checking back. Send me a message for inquires or if you want something done be more then happy to help. Can make changes to all these as well. stay tuned! Can usually have these done within a couple days, and shipped to you.

Thanks. Here's a preview of a few.

What's up guys, been working on a few shirts for the community, the ones I have done so far are on my store site, under car graphic tees. www.shroutandco.com, Go ahead and use the code FiestaForum5 for 5%off, I'm adding new products daily so keep checking back. Send me a message for inquires or if you want something done be more then happy to help. Can make changes to all these as well. stay tuned! Can usually have these done within a couple days, and shipped to you.

I'll pick up the first option, with my 65 logo down the Fiesta's image (The same size of the car).

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Who is your shirt supplier? Haynes or Gildan?

OP
F
Thread Starter #5
[MENTION=10433]TheSixtyFive[/MENTION], Pm me and we can make something happen with the changes.
[MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] we use Bella right now, we found that these shirts are some of the best out of there, super soft.

[MENTION=10433]TheSixtyFive[/MENTION], Pm me and we can make something happen with the changes.
[MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] we use Bella right now, we found that these shirts are some of the best out of there, super soft.
I'll write to you in pm in a few days,.. I'll pick up the shirt in March, so there'll be many days to make a project.
Thank You and see in pm. [wink]
Gianluca

TDavis

1000 Post Club
For the first one is it possible to get the "ST" on the back in a nitrous blue color?

OP
F
Thread Starter #9
[MENTION=8707]TDavis[/MENTION] pm me, I'm sure I can make something work.

I also have them on the site with and without the emblem. The ones without the ST emblem are a little be cheaper. I also have just straight emblem shirts as well.

Can you do design 1 on front and design 4 in back with out the sentence under the logo?

Yeah big letters pm me with price and paypal info, ill prob buy it after xmas