Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

When are you attending ST Octane Academy?

XanRules

I had to pull out of the 10/15 date, just couldn't justify the expenses with my budget how it is after my last vacation. Have fun, everyone!

The day after ST Octane Academy, had an absolute blast at the performance school and got some great shwag.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Oh hey coop! Nice to put a user name to the face, I was Paul who didn't nab 1st in the Urban X by a 10th. Agreed it was a blast, Ford really puts on an awesome program. Are you going to put those badges on your car? I'll be out there tomorrow with the heat gun swapping them out.

anticon

This was in Car & Driver in the August 2018 issue, I thought it was interesting. It looks like the FiST is probably the least expensive car that comes with a track day, the 500 Abarth is probably the next.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I just got back from STOA, it was amazing. If anyone here has not been and has the opportunity to go, I HIGHLY advise going. I drove out there from Florida in my FiST, a wonderful drive, and a great experience!

Oh hey coop! Nice to put a user name to the face, I was Paul who didn't nab 1st in the Urban X by a 10th. Agreed it was a blast, Ford really puts on an awesome program. Are you going to put those badges on your car? I'll be out there tomorrow with the heat gun swapping them out.
Hey Paul that was still some pretty good driving and I ended up 4th for the timed track event, I will be putting on the new Blacked Out badges and I've got a good heat gun so let me know how hard or easy is it to replace your badges. Thanks... COOP

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I just got back from STOA, it was amazing. If anyone here has not been and has the opportunity to go, I HIGHLY advise going. I drove out there from Florida in my FiST, a wonderful drive, and a great experience!
Hopefully you documented the road trip, would love to see some photos of the drive.

I agree, Ford put on an exceptional event. Makes you want to buy another ST/RS just to go back,[biggrin]

When will 2019 registration begin? By the time I bought my 2018, the 2018 slots were all full.

brbauer2

When will 2019 registration begin? By the time I bought my 2018, the 2018 slots were all full.
Last couple years it's been mid–late January. Just remember you have to attend by your 1 year anniversary with the car.
I'll have to throw them up on photobucket sometime, I took a TON of photos
Use imgur instead.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

spring signups are open! I am shooting for May 8th-9th.

How many of you all did the paid guest? My girlfriend is interested, but seems a bit steep at $179 to not drive. Can guests still see any parts of the track without paying?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
spring signups are open! I am shooting for May 8th-9th.

How many of you all did the paid guest? My girlfriend is interested, but seems a bit steep at $179 to not drive. Can guests still see any parts of the track without paying?
Guests can go to the track area but they aren't allowed on the tracks. All they do is basically sit and watch as well as have lunch.

Going on April 8-9, paid the $179 for the wife and bought the liability insurance. If I did not, I would total the car, just how it works. Will be doing national parks in Utah as part of the trip. How could that be bad? Note, Utah now has the most strict DUI laws in the country at .05. And their beer is of a reduced alcohol variety. Just some fun to know facts for you all.

Capital reef is on the list of places we are going. I get the yearly pass every year. And actually use it!

Dang it...I didn't see the email about the openings until today and everything is full.

Any idea when they open the Summer dates? I imagine spring or fall would be the time to go, but I don't want to miss this.