Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Hello BDVRanger. Wondering if you have the tire/rim pics ? Info on tires and rims. I'm looking at going as wide as I can without rolling fenders and wheel spacers. Proxes R1-R's in 245/35/17 would be great. I'm going whole hog with VT330R TC and full intake, FMIC and 3" exhaust, LSD...... I'll need all the grip I can get. Thanks, Stan Feel free to text to 908-208-3735 or e-mail to motoguzzi99@gmail.com

I found out if I have 2 people in the car I start to rub on some bumps. I will be rolling my fender but you only need about between 1/8 to 1/4 inch. I am buying a fender roller this weekend. You could go with a stiffer spring, I am on stock and their kind of soft.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looks good, really appreciate the info. Your tires are tall 25.3" and the Toyos are 23.8" (245/35/17) a tad taller than stock. With all the extra power your car can easily pull the taller tire. Mine will be close and is also magnetic. I probably won't need rolling even with the extra 1 size width I hope. I have an extra .75" to play with and carry max. 1 person. How much inner tire clearance do you have in the front and rear near the suspension ? Thanks, Stan

I can fully turn the wheel and not rub but with a full tank of gas I have about 1 1/2 inch in the back. You should be good if you go with the tire your looking at. With a 40 mil offset they sit the same as stock on the inside. I am looking at silvers coilovers with 7k spring rate.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Just sitting at work

The flash almost makes the wheels look black.

So, you're in the "no mudflap" camp I see.... I was debating with my new wheels whether or not to go flap or no flap. I'm not a fan of the look, but not a fan of paint damage from kicked up rocks, etc.

I think I'm going to try some PPF behind the rear wheels.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Lookin' good!
So jealous of your Texas climate right about now (not so much after mid-April). I wish I can put my dekas on. Gotta wait till April.

Question, did you seal/wax them before you mounted them?
My car is ceramic coated and want to do the wheels (it's amazing how much easier they are to maintain), but am worried it will take away the semi-matte look. There's nothing worse than gloss black wheels (besides a neon color, of course).

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I hardly ever wash my car. It's def not coated or waxed or sealed.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Be careful! Looks like y'all are having a heat wave today! Lol