Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I am running 2j's decat down pipe and the stock turbo. I get 26.7 on my boost if I hit peak, I would run it a couple of times and try flooring it around 2800 rpm. That's when I see my highest.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

[MENTION=10549]Krug[/MENTION] I wrapped it. Not the nicest looking but it's wrapped. My exhaust system at the resonator is 2.5 inlet then outlet is 3 inch all the way back.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Decided to change the cabin filter since I bought my FiST certified pre-owned and didn't know if it has ever been changed. As already expressed by everyone, it was a pain. Terrible design by Ford. This is a 2-minute job in our CR-V. And to top it off, the cabin filter wasn't even that dirty when I removed it. [crazyeye] Oh well. . . .

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Decided to change the cabin filter since I bought my FiST certified pre-owned and didn't know if it has ever been changed. As already expressed by everyone, it was a pain. Terrible design by Ford. This is a 2-minute job in our CR-V. And to top it off, the cabin filter wasn't even that dirty when I removed it. [crazyeye] Oh well. . . .
It could be like my wife's Mazda it's in a similar spot and you have to stack 2 filters on top of each other.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Sync 3 Upgrade for 2014 FiST

Installed an OEM Sync 3 module + screen + hub in my 2014 FiST:
sync3_small.jpg
(Apologies for the poor photo, I took it on my way to work. I can upload better ones if y'all want to see more!)

Android Auto / Apple CarPlay works like a dream.
Since it's an OEM part all buttons, controls and settings function as normal.

I got the parts and info from Jason at FLVPMods
There's some really good installation videos on YouTube.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Spent a bunch of the day mucking about with Forscan. After reading hundrfeds of forum pages, I decided I needed a much better way to track what was and was not working. I created a spreadsheet to track them. It is available from this forum: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/19379-Forscan-Settings-Spreadsheet
This is great! I also have been messing around with ForScan and had been trying to edit the common F-150 spreadsheet for our cars and get it paired down to what we can do, so thanks for bringing this up more!

Didn’t do anything, but received some goodies for when I put my wheels on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 days ago I installed my No Pistons gas pedal spacer, and it's so nice. The lift is relatively subtle (3/8 inch), but is definitely noticeable at any speed. I highly recommend this, as it doesn't bring the pedal flush with the brake when neither are pressed, so you can still heel toe comfortably when applying heavy brake pressure.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
2 days ago I installed my No Pistons gas pedal spacer, and it's so nice. The lift is relatively subtle (3/8 inch), but is definitely noticeable at any speed. I highly recommend this, as it doesn't bring the pedal flush with the brake when neither are pressed, so you can still heel toe comfortably when applying heavy brake pressure.
So when you say "still" heel toe, it actually makes it much easier to do, right? I've not bothered rev matching much because the height difference in the pedals...

So when you say "still" heel toe, it actually makes it much easier to do, right? I've not bothered rev matching much because the height difference in the pedals...
Yeah, it is a lot easier. By 'still', I meant in a situation where some pedal spacers bring the gas pedal to flush with the brake, and when you brake hard, the gas is above the brake. This one doesn't do that

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Yeah, it is a lot easier. By 'still', I meant in a situation where some pedal spacers bring the gas pedal to flush with the brake, and when you brake hard, the gas is above the brake. This one doesn't do that
Right on, I re-read that and makes more sense, looks like the subtle 3/8" is the way to go for the auto-X'ers... I probably wouldn't be rev matching in the middle of heavy braking personally, I'm just trying to get some basic heel toe rev match to get into the right gear before a turn out on the country roads... maybe I'll get there where I'm getting to the more advanced stuff eventually, but something like this might just encourage practicing it more!

cxwrench

Right on, I re-read that and makes more sense, looks like the subtle 3/8" is the way to go for the auto-X'ers... I probably wouldn't be rev matching in the middle of heavy braking personally, I'm just trying to get some basic heel toe rev match to get into the right gear before a turn out on the country roads... maybe I'll get there where I'm getting to the more advanced stuff eventually, but something like this might just encourage practicing it more!
You should. Every flappy paddle gearbox will auto-blip for you...if the engineers designed it in they did it for a good reason. Most of the downshifting I do (90%?) is accomplished w/o using heel/toe. I learned how to do it when I first learned how to drive sooooo roughly 40 years ago. I definitely have it down, it's just not needed for the majority of street driving as I'm not pushing that hard. That's what track days are for. I get off the gas and/or brake, off the brake/blip, back on the brake as I slow down. Personally I never downshift w/o blipping the throttle.