Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What psi for snow tires ?

other big thing for me, if im on ice/hard pack snow, i go to the "eco" tune on my AP3, 6psi instead of 21psi means less torque, less slipping, more moving in my experiences.

OP
GTP

GTP

Thread Starter #22
other big thing for me, if im on ice/hard pack snow, i go to the "eco" tune on my AP3, 6psi instead of 21psi means less torque, less slipping, more moving in my experiences.
That’s outside the box right there! Fantastic idea, did you have a custom one done?

OP
GTP

GTP

Thread Starter #25
im just running the stage 1 OTS, so i use the cruise control buttons and hot swap the the "eco" tune when needed as far as weather conditions go.
I am a rookie here- I am running a Dizzy 93 stage 1. Can you explain how do to this tune swap and can I do that with Jason’s tune?

I am a rookie here- I am running a Dizzy 93 stage 1. Can you explain how do to this tune swap and can I do that with Jason’s tune?
you would have to ask jason if thats something he has in his tunes, but heres a link to the how to on cobbs site.