Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Ford Focus caught!

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Last edited:
That is a very handsome hatchback. Definitely a lot of Mazda 3 influence in there, which isn't bad considering thats one of the best looking hatches on the market. Looks like the front almost has a stout BRZ quality to it. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

Just glad they're not killing it and replacing it with a CUV from Malaysia. And glad to see they're finally updating the platform.

cxwrench

Looks good but why are so many OEM rims so damn ugly? I think the FiST rims were pretty good, but there are a ton of crappy looking rims.

OP
LilPartyBox

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Looks good but why are so many OEM rims so damn ugly? I think the FiST rims were pretty good, but there are a ton of crappy looking rims.
those are especially hideous. I agree that ours are actually a decent look.

Is it me or does that look a little more compact? I like the proportions better on this new car.
I was thinking the same thing. As if the sheet metal is wrapped a bit tighter. Shorter overhangs too. It's gonna be sexy af in ST guise. Assuming we get one.

The rear takes the fender flare from the current mazda3 and a similar window treatment of the the second gen mazda3.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
That Focus looks like an ST trim in that photo. I bet it’s lighter than the current gen. FoST- just like the new Euro gen. FiST

OP
LilPartyBox

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
from this angle the side treatment is soooooo mazda 3. Volvo thor's hammer in full effect lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
THAT car, in a 3 door RS trim, would be phenomenal!!

I don't particularly like ANY of the current wheel styles which Ford puts on their smaller cars, (including OURS sadly), save for the forged option on the now gone FoRS, which yes, was still an unnecessarily big diameter wheel.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
THAT car, in a 3 door RS trim, would be phenomenal!!

I don't particularly like ANY of the current wheel styles which Ford puts on their smaller cars, (including OURS sadly), save for the forged option on the now gone FoRS, which yes, was still an unnecessarily big diameter wheel.
That would make too much sense.

Not too thrilled about the styling. And the sail mounted mirrors are more of the same old. It could just be the angle, but it looks too status quo. +1 for the new fiesta (shame we don't get it).

Ford Community Posts