Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Let's see your shift knobs!

Rivy

Looks great, [MENTION=8977]Rivy[/MENTION]!

Just a thought...maybe CF wrap the boot surround instead of paint it? Love that knob, by far my favorite of any I've seen out there!
Thanks! My goal is for it to look like it was there from the factory (like it should have been), so I am hoping to try and get as close a match as possible to the AC vent surrounds that are a matte silver. I do love some CF though!

With anyone who just replaced their shift knob, if anyone is looking to get rid of their OEM knob (must be like new) for cheap, I'll take it off your hands. I can get one at wholesale locally but just looking to see if someone just wants to get rid of theirs.

So many of us have this Ford Performance knob now that people are going to start thinking it is the factory standard item.
Is there a difference in weight between this carbon knob and the OEM one? I did love the feel of it when I test drove a FoST but a little different experience.

Similar feel. The only difference I can feel is the lack of leader. The knob is smooth and tapers slightly to the bottom. It is pricy, but it looks SOOOOO good tho

With anyone who just replaced their shift knob, if anyone is looking to get rid of their OEM knob (must be like new) for cheap, I'll take it off your hands. I can get one at wholesale locally but just looking to see if someone just wants to get rid of theirs.
Pm sent

Just picked this up a few days ago. Delrin piston style knob off of eBay. I had a delrin ball previously, this feels much nicer. I like the taller position on the shifter. I also installed an fswerks shift bracket so it doesn't feel too far away in the forward gears.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Business6

got my WC Lathewerks powdercoated black witha little bit of texture.

Nice! I'm dead set on getting one of these sometime soon in that style. Would you be able to take a comparison shot to the stock shifter, though? Just kind of curious as to how much taller it is