Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Crappy news from Ford

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-ca...iesta-north-america-2022/?src=socialflowFBRAT

Nice find man! It now looks even more gloomy for FORD thanks to Hatchett!...err I mean hackett Just wait till fuel prices rise as stated by another member...They will be caught wit their pants down and not able to sell SUV and trucks without a loss. This was my first ever brand new car from Ford and may be my last.....Looks like I may be going Foreign....Thanks again Hackett! F$8k all the loyal American brand fans! I think this is the beginning of the end of FORD.[thumbdown]

OP
ccxr14
Thread Starter #3
Yeah, this is my first Ford. I don't know what the hell they're thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-ca...iesta-north-america-2022/?src=socialflowFBRAT

Nice find man! It now looks even more gloomy for FORD thanks to Hatchett! Just wait till fuel prices rise as stated by another member...They will be caught wit their pants down and not able to sell SUV and trucks without a loss. This was my first ever brand new car from Ford and may be my last.....Looks like I may be going Foreign....Thanks again Hackett! F$8k all the loyal American brand fans! I think this is the beginning of the end of FORD.[thumbdown]
I'm with you man my family has had five Ford vehicles, two of them I bought brand-new myself. Ford is now officially dead to me I hope they sink ship. When Fuel prices Skyrocket Hyundai-kia, Toyota, and Honda are going to kick their ass. People say the fuel efficiency is so much better on the new SUVs not in the real world I got stuck with a Ford Explorer on a very long road trip when it was supposed to be a premium car I rented. The damn thing could not get better than 19 miles to the gallon trying my best. Hell one tank was 14 I don't know how people do it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

STronic360

You know Ford will come out with a Focus or Fiesta crossover, and it'll be horribly ugly. :(

zanethan

You know Ford will come out with a Focus or Fiesta crossover, and it'll be horribly ugly. :(
Ding ding. Not only will we get one we get both! The Fiesta crossover already exists. It's called the Ecosport and is available right now. The Focus variant will be coming soon. It's called the Focus active.

I started reading through the thread after reading the article and all I can think is 2 things that keep me from the ford world is falling apart pessimism..

1. Earnings call plans change on a regular basis to appease primary and hopefully bring in new shareholders. Ford hasn't been a high profit share and has been supposedly really gloomy for quite a while. I mean, lets be honest, the beginning of the end of ford has been foretold for years and years, but yet they have had some of the best car releases since and during so it is apparent that they need to maintain the median level appearance with some sort of looking to the future hold. Whether it is all cars or primarily trucks/suvs, I just don't see them pulling a good ol Isuzu act anytime soon

2. If they do... What do I care?.... I have a Fiesta ST already and there is a very likely possibility that I will put 500,000 miles on it just like my 06 focus (518,424)... so poo on them, I already have the car they made that I wanted and got...lol.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and even though I am not a fan of some of the new direction, I just don't think the future is that gloomy yet so i take it with a grain of salt.

Eh it's just temporary I'm sure. Either way I don't care, the used market ensures all the cars you could ever want. New cars from other makers will fill the void if you so desire.