Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbosmart EM BOV's now available for your Fiesta - True plug and play upgrades!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
It's finally here!
Turbosmart has developed a true plug and play upgrade to the OEM BPV

Your choice of Plumb Back full recirculation or 50/50 dual port (recirc + vent to atmosphere) for some blow off sound that many love to hear

links to the products>>>

plumb back : https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/turbosmart-em-bov-plumb-back-vr2-fiesta-st-2014-2018

dual port : https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/turbosmart-em-bov-dual-port-v2-fiesta-st-2014-2018

The Kompact EM series combines world leading electronics and 20 years of blow off valve technology together to provide rapid response. The EM series is a true plug and play upgrade for OE electronic diverter valves. Featuring patent-pending pressure control, these units are faster than OE, don't leak and don't interfere with OE control systems.

Patent pending integrated pressure control

True plug and play upgrade

Responds 57 times faster than a blink of an eye

Integrated proprietary high-temperature solenoid valve

Billet construction with high temperature o-rings

Available in plumb back or dual port options

Leak-free design, over 400% compared to OE

The unique patent pending pressure control allows for the fastest responding valve on the market, a true plug and play upgrade diverter valve without additional hardware required, no hoses, no adapters, no brackets, just replace the standard unit.

Billet construction and high temp proprietary materials allow for minimal leakage and maximum performance

This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING

In for sound clips of the 50/50. I’ve been wanting to swap out my DV+ for something louder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

felopr

Hey [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION], in for sound also if you can
also do you know if the 50/50 is fixed or can you play with to make it like 75/25 or something like that
Thanks

felopr

ready to buy it, still on the fence for 50/50 or plumb

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
thanks for the support on these
many going out to customers so there will be no lack of sound clips very soon

I'll be installing a dual port on the shop car as well just test it too[shakehands]

Ron,

These look great! Only concern is the wiring between the plug and BOV.

Not sure how open to feedback they are? But I would be concerned about longevity without an extra layer of wrap around the two wires.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
Ron,

These look great! Only concern is the wiring between the plug and BOV.

Not sure how open to feedback they are? But I would be concerned about longevity without an extra layer of wrap around the two wires.
The wires are pretty far away from everything and are hard coated - I would not worry. Also, the end user can cover with hose or convoluted tubing if overly concerned

Anyone in the thread who ordered theirs get it installed?
I have a dual port installed on the shop car

Kit comes with new installation hardware
if you look at the product on my site we have links to installation instructions now
it's super easy and clean

the blow off sound is quick and clean
I like it a lot
There are videos posted on my FB page

TDavis

1000 Post Club
The wires are pretty far away from everything and are hard coated - I would not worry. Also, the end user can cover with hose or convoluted tubing if overly concerned

I have a dual port installed on the shop car

Kit comes with new installation hardware
if you look at the product on my site we have links to installation instructions now
it's super easy and clean

the blow off sound is quick and clean
I like it a lot
There are videos posted on my FB page
Gotcha, just watched them. How would you compare the volume of the sound compared to stock? Tone sounds the same just louder

felopr

my plumb back came in today, I will try and install it tomorrow, not expecting any "sound" or anything, just piece of mind over the cheap stock

felopr

Anyone that have installed the plumb back version, chime in, I need to ask a question
Thanks