Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ITG maxogen intake (va)

Trader history for ranger024x4 (1)

Another thing I am looking to sell due to parting ways with my FiST. ITG maxogen intake, in good condition. The kit includes the bracket that you ziptie the harness connector to (pictured), the bracket that goes along the framerail (not pictured) along with the filter oil spray (not pictured. The bracket that goes along the frame rail is bolted in place, does not include the hardware for it (2 nuts). Never had them when I picked the kit used. I just strapped the intake in place and put it where it was supposed to go, it never moved so I never worried about it.

This is a good sounding intake! Can provide a sound clip.

asking 230 shipped. Can throw in a GFB DV+ with actuator in for an additional $100 obo

Attachments

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I just installed one of these. It was pretty straight forward. $215 is a damn good deal too.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
I'm looking at this still.

I wish I didn't have a 2017 SMH. I still need a maf extension no? And a crossover pipe and the mid pipe

OP
ranger024x4
Thread Starter #14
I'm looking at this still.

I wish I didn't have a 2017 SMH. I still need a maf extension no? And a crossover pipe and the mid pipe
Nope, no maf extension with this setup or the updated evap lines. Ran it that way for a few months before adding the Whoosh evap fix with a mishimoto induction tube.