Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I'll be ordering a set of Dunlop Direzza Z3s in 225/45/16 next week. I'll try to remember to update here with fitment findings and pictures. Also, please forgive the brake dust coated wheels, EBC Yellowstuff is one of the dustiest pads I've ever used, but boy do they bite.
How are they in colder weather?

DAPR

I picked up 205/50/15 Nitto Neogens on Amazon for a little over $70 each. I'll report back about how I like them. I have low expectations coming from 245 RE71R's on my last car.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I picked up 205/50/15 Nitto Neogens on Amazon for a little over $70 each. I'll report back about how I like them. I have low expectations coming from 245 RE71R's on my last car.
You might just be pleasantly surprised, but yes, they are NOT a 200 tread wear, 'lightly cut slick', DOT race tire.

Absolutely! I feel like the car is still as sharp but more compliant. I still do my prayers to not hit a pothole and cringe every time I do. I've done some highway lately and it is definitely less bouncy (depending on the road conditions) but it doesn't solve the problem 100%.

I hated the 17s with the stock size, with these I'm starting to like them once again. I was forced to buy these because I had a bubble on one of my tires. Ideally I would have gone to 16inch for more sidewall, but this is a good middle ground between stock size and my 15 inch winters.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I’m pretty much in the same boat. Not a fan of the stock size and I don’t whether to go your route or 15’s or 16’s. Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
If I were keeping oem wheel and stock height, I would definitely go with a 205/45/17. I liked it with the Indy 500s before I finally got my 15" wheel. It was a definite improvement.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Those tires have one of the sweetest side wall graphics EVER!
(I wish that Kumho made some of their 200 range tread wear range, MAX performance donuts in 16"/17" sizes we could use. [:(])

That setup looks great, BTW! [thumb]

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Curious why the tire is not lined up with the valve stem.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Nobody really does that anymore. Not even Discount Tire Co. Honestly though, I've never seen any of my tires need more than 1.5oz to balance, despite the tires being completely not lined up with the the valve stem. Maybe valve stems are just not that heavy anymore. Haha.

More pics tomorrow after giving the car a bath. 225/45-16s fit nicely, and I have noticed no rubbing.

Here's the old tire next to a new one :p

And how they fit in the rear.