Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

club968

I would've traded you, lol. I went back and forth on the base vs recaro conundrum. I have them in my focus and would sometimes pass on it in favor of a different car just cuz of the seats. Figured I'd just grab the base seats, which are super comfortable compared to my other cars. But now I'm having second thoughts.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I just installed a new rear brake kit.
Now the testing begins, just low speed stop and go at first.
High speed and drifting starts tomorrow.

Dave

Was a busy week. Replaced my worn out RE71s with Direzza ZIIIs. Then my Wife curbed the car HARD. Spent most of the weekend repairing that damage.

Then Autocrossed the car Sunday. The new tires felt great, and I indexed higher than I ever have before (960)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Was a busy week. Replaced my worn out RE71s with Direzza ZIIIs. Then my Wife curbed the car HARD. Spent most of the weekend repairing that damage.

Then Autocrossed the car Sunday. The new tires felt great, and I indexed higher than I ever have before (960)

What size were the RE71Rs??

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The Potenza RE71Rs were 205/50-16
The Direzza ZIIIs are 225/45-16
Sadly, I noticed that Dunlop lowered the tread width of their 225/45-16s by .6" going from the older, discontinued Star Spec 2 to the new Star Spec 3. [:(]

I HATE when these tire companies do this! (Yokohama is ALSO guilty of that in this size for their track only, 60 tread wear, A048s, but by a FULL INCH, unless that is a misprint on TR's fault? [dunno]). [mad])

Business6

Dropped it off this morning for Round 3 of the coolant sensor recall.

Round 1: Coolant system tested, passed and nothing more needs to be done.
Round 2: Got the notice in the mail for the recall, bring car in, they do the work, new sensors don't work, I get car back with nothing done a day and a half later.

I hope I get it back tomorrow afternoon. I hate going without my car for any period of time.

I paid it off this morning. Nice not to have a monthly payment on it.

Recently I added the led strip above the glovebox and installed the AP with a Stratified tune on it. My personalized license plates arrived too. I just need to wash it for some pics.

Love this little car :)

Front Brakes. I'm guessing previous owner slapped on drilled and slotted rotors thats meant for the S, SE and/or Titanium models because the rotors measured 10.2 inches and the ST are 10.9 inches. Hopefully minimal brake dust after this. Tired of cleaning the rims every week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Front Brakes. I'm guessing previous owner slapped on drilled and slotted rotors thats meant for the S, SE and/or Titanium models because the rotors measured 10.2 inches and the ST are 10.9 inches. Hopefully minimal brake dust after this. Tired of cleaning the rims every week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wtf!?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dropped it off this morning for Round 3 of the coolant sensor recall.

Round 1: Coolant system tested, passed and nothing more needs to be done.
Round 2: Got the notice in the mail for the recall, bring car in, they do the work, new sensors don't work, I get car back with nothing done a day and a half later.

I hope I get it back tomorrow afternoon. I hate going without my car for any period of time.
Did they give you a loaner car for this?

Jerickson88

So I needed a way to carry my bike and just didn’t have it to spring for a roof rack. Picked up this hitch on eBay for around 85 shipped from a haul center. It arrived with some chips in the paint and flaking. They ended up refunding me $50!! I will sort thru the exhaust hangers and find what can be done, and no I didn’t remove or cut the heat shroud. It fits over it. I also want to put a cargo basket on the back for when we take family trips. Waiting for wiring to come in.

Draw Tite 24961 & Curt 45562