Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

That car is begging for some one piece, lightweight, FIA spec shell seats (you are already 3/4ers of the way gutted anyway [wink]), or won't they pass you on inspection with those installed there?
[:D]..I..swapped the seats because my driver backrest wobbled overly...so I swapped it with the passenger one, displacing the seat belts hookings [:)][:)]
For what about the inspection, I'll bring them in the stock position [:)][wink]

got bored and installed some 6000K led low beams and Yellow led fog lights. will add some tint and adjustment later if people start complaining its too bright.

don't understand why people complain about cars when lifted or standard trucks do same setup and blind us little cars.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a winter car. If I didn't, I'd do that.

i ran into another FiST owner today. The only other one I've seen around here. He has winter wheels and says it's great in the snow.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Fuck repair orders, fishbowl once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Johnny Law/police made you remove your tint....you can get a window tint prescription from your optometrist so they cannot ticket you.....you can just laugh and say here's my signed doctor's letter ....EAD. It's what I did....silly Police!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Good ole MD for ya, why I still don't have tint.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
If Johnny Law/police made you remove your tint....you can get a window tint prescription from your optometrist so they cannot ticket you.....you can just laugh and say here's my signed doctor's letter ....EAD. It's what I did....silly Police!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
The cop who pulled me over got me for my windshield (illegal sadly) since that was tinted. But on the repair order itself it said window tint so I had to remove it all.

When I took it to the inspection station in Glen Burnie the state trooper said I should’ve just fought it since it was 2am and no lights above us so of course it’s going to look darker.

So Friday I’m just going to go my optometrist get tint prescription.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
got bored and installed some 6000K led low beams and Yellow led fog lights. will add some tint and adjustment later if people start complaining its too bright.

don't understand why people complain about cars when lifted or standard trucks do same setup and blind us little cars.
A number of LED's work great now, just takes a little research... which ones you go with?

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
The cop who pulled me over got me for my windshield (illegal sadly) since that was tinted. But on the repair order itself it said window tint so I had to remove it all.

When I took it to the inspection station in Glen Burnie the state trooper said I should’ve just fought it since it was 2am and no lights above us so of course it’s going to look darker.

So Friday I’m just going to go my optometrist get tint prescription.

I'll have to try for it as well. I've got an appt this Friday so I'll see what's up. My eyes are bad as is (need glasses)

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

A number of LED's work great now, just takes a little research... which ones you go with?
I went with the Hikari LED. I like them alot. Has a nice level line when you pull away from a wall and not just shining anywhere and everywhere like most HID/LED I've installed in other cars. Pulled away at least 4 car length away from the wall and still has that leveled line like if I had projectors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I went with the Hikari LED. I like them alot. Has a nice level line when you pull away from a wall and not just shining anywhere and everywhere like most HID/LED I've installed in other cars. Pulled away at least 4 car length away from the wall and still has that leveled line like if I had projectors.
The ones that are $90 on Amazon? They are one of the few PROVEN to have a SUPER clean cutoff, nothing to apologize for, you did good! Not sure if you saw my thread about LED's but they are easily the best under $100 you can get. Personally I want ones that are closer to 5000k-5500k than the Hikari 6500k (as actually tested) but yeah, you did good man!