Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale: Sparco Assetto Gara (Graphite)16x7

Trader history for JDG (0)

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have for sale a set of four Sparco Assetto Gara in Matte Graphite Silver that have been used for 40K miles. These are 16x7, 42mm offset, with 4x108 bolt pattern for the fiesta.

They currently have 205/50R16 Firestone Indy 500 summer tires mounted which are included in the price but are at the wear bars. They should not be used and are being left on as to save me the $30 to have them removed. The wheels include Ford TPMS installed.

SOLD

I am willing to meet the buyer a reasonable distance from either Philadelphia or the Lehigh Valley.

IMG_5096.jpg
IMG_5099.jpg IMG_5100.jpg IMG_5101.jpg IMG_5102.jpg IMG_5103.jpg IMG_5104.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

These are great wheels, I have them in black and love them! This guy is a good seller too, if anyone is in pa and wanting some good wheels for winter or summer these are great. GLWS

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
These are great wheels, I have them in black and love them! This guy is a good seller too, if anyone is in pa and wanting some good wheels for winter or summer these are great. GLWS
Thanks man!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have for sale a set of four Sparco Assetto Gara in Matte Graphite Silver that have been used for 40K miles. These are 16x7, 42mm offset, with 4x108 bolt pattern for the fiesta.

They currently have 205/50R16 Firestone Indy 500 summer tires mounted which are included in the price but are at the wear bars. They should not be used and are being left on as to save me the $30 to have them removed. The wheels include Ford TPMS installed.

Price for all four wheels with TPMS (and worn tires) is $300 picked up. If you would like the tires removed, the price will be more.

I am willing to meet the buyer a reasonable distance from either Philadelphia or the Lehigh Valley.

View attachment 18689
View attachment 18690 View attachment 18691 View attachment 18692 View attachment 18693 View attachment 18694 View attachment 18695

Sock and Sandal guy huh! I should've known! [hihi] GLWS!

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Sock and Sandal guy huh! I should've known! [hihi] GLWS!

Hey man, it's lazy Sunday! No need to put proper shoes on!

Getting Dekagrams (or already have them)?
I am not sure yet. I may possibly go that route though. Need some more tire with the new turbo.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
Sold