Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

neeqness

1000 Post Club
If anyone sees a bright green 2014 usually around venice/santa monica/culver city pull up and say whats up ????
I think I might have seen you on the 405. Was on my bike though. You moved over while I was lane splitting and I gave you a thumbsup. Long time ago.

Sent using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Pulled next to a blue FiST on the 605 south. I paced him for a bit, but the driver looked a little sleepy still. I pulled ahead and exited to the 91.

Saw a white st parked off of fedral and rochester in west la a couple hours ago and a red st driving south on bundy yesterday and said whats up

Just saw a grey st with a white cobb sticker on the hatch window going north on the 405 in santa monica

Saw a black FiST tonight at a car meet in a home depot parking lot in cerritos tonight on some really nice rims. Anyone on here?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Silver FoST at Sam Ash Music in Torrance near Hawthorne and Del Amo.

Sent using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Neon Green FiST on I-105 headed east near I-705. They acknowledged the car and I gave a thumbs-up.

Sent using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Spotted a white FoST on I110 last night headed south before the I105. Played a little before turning off.

Sent using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Silver FoST at Sam Ash Music in Torrance near Hawthorne and Del Amo.

Sent using Tapatalk
Saw a white FiST parked in front of a body shop? on Hawthorne near Torrance Blvd around 5PM. I drove by on my way to the Sprint store.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Saw a white FiST parked in front of a body shop? on Hawthorne near Torrance Blvd around 5PM. I drove by on my way to the Sprint store.
It wasn't me. Mine is race red.

Sent using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Saw a black FiST in El Monte today, had a COBB sticker on the rear driver's side window. Heading north on Peck Rd.

jazz

Saw a green and a black FiST yesterday on laurel canyon in hollywood and a grey FiST at the killer shrimp parking lot in marina del rey