Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MFactory Helical LSD's - Lifetime Warranty!

Trader history for MFactory (0)

Would love to hear what the install is like on these. The quaife needs a bearing/install kit right? Same with this unit?

Interested as well [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] PM me a quote for time of install? Its nice to live close

OP
MFactory
Thread Starter #67
Looks very simple (installing the LSD that is, not dropping/installing the tranny).

Our standard labour charge is normally around $500, but this also includes completely stripping your transmission down, washing and de-burring everything. If it's simply just swapping out the LSD, I'll need to check with the shop manager.

Rhinopolis

[MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION]

How about calling Dearborn and working out arrangements for your LSD on all new model FiST? [raceflag] I would have gladly paid $800 more on my car for it to have come from Ford with a mechanical LSD.

PS: I can dream can't I?

Looks very simple (installing the LSD that is, not dropping/installing the tranny).

Our standard labour charge is normally around $500, but this also includes completely stripping your transmission down, washing and de-burring everything. If it's simply just swapping out the LSD, I'll need to check with the shop manager.
Good deal. At my shop I would at least charge 7.5 hours @ 139.00.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Interested as well [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] PM me a quote for time of install? Its nice to live close
It would probably be easier/faster to send him an email. Russell@deadhookmotorsports.com Or even a quick stop by the shop.

Anyway, I've been following along with this, and once I get some other things out of the way I might pick one up (even at normal price).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
[MENTION=7172]MFactory[/MENTION]

How about calling Dearborn and working out arrangements for your LSD on all new model FiST? [raceflag] I would have gladly paid $800 more on my car for it to have come from Ford with a mechanical LSD.

PS: I can dream can't I?
+1!! and x a trillion!!!! [twothumb]

Only I would have gladly paid >$1500.00 to have it as a factory installed option, since to me at least, it is worth MANY MANY times more in terms of usefullness as compared to the ripoff $2K Recaro option! [wink]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Fitment on new models? Will the lsd fit my 2016 fiesta?
I believe the reference was to the completely NEW, starting in 2018 model Fiesta, although there is not going to be an ST right away according to most sources.

It WILL absolutely fit your (and my) 2016 FiST, ;)

Diff was delivered yesterday, thanks for the quick turnaround!

Warranty card shows the lsd was made last week, are these made to stock or made to order?

OP
MFactory
Thread Starter #80
All of the components are made in advance, however, we only pre-assemble our most popular fitments and keep them in stock "fully assembled" at our US facility with our monthly sea freight shipment.

For the Fiesta ST, as these are not part of our regular freight shipments, we assemble them as and when we get an order and then ship them out from our TW facility (usually same day)

Diff was delivered yesterday, thanks for the quick turnaround!

Warranty card shows the lsd was made last week, are these made to stock or made to order?