Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins - New revision - bigger and badder!

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
40 and older. we are not the new 20

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I have a renewing interest in these as I really like the new design revisions. I am looking for some input from those who have these installed on a catless car. Being catless, soot buildup on my bumper is inevitable (white platinum). Cleaning it off is no problem as long as I keep up with it. However, I think these fins are close enough to the exhaust to get "stained" by the exhaust flow, especially since I am interested in the off white ones to match my white platinum. Anyone with input or thoughts on this?

Edit: I can't spell

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #47
I have a renewing interest in these as I really like the new design revisions. I am looking for some input from those who have these installed on a catless car. Being catless, soot buildup on my bumper is inevitable (white platinum). Cleaning it off is no problem as long as I keep up with it. However, I think these fins are close enough to the exhaust to get "stained" by the exhaust flow, especially since I am interested in the off white ones to match my white platinum. Anyone with input or thoughts on this?

Edit: I can't spell
I can look into this for you.. Quite a few people run white fins. Luckily they wipe clean pretty easily.

I can look into this for you.. Quite a few people run white fins. Luckily they wipe clean pretty easily.
I was going to ask about the surface finish quality of these. I know some 3d prints come out very rough and it would be difficult to scrub exhaust soot off. But from what I have seen, these seem to be pretty smooth in finish.

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #49
I was going to ask about the surface finish quality of these. I know some 3d prints come out very rough and it would be difficult to scrub exhaust soot off. But from what I have seen, these seem to be pretty smooth in finish.
The parts are finished with a smoothing process. Here is an example.