Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

TDavis

1000 Post Club
the Carbon Motorsport eyebrows are already sold out! I have more due in mid-July and we are accepting pre-orders up until the new stock arrives
I'm only allotted a certain amount for each delivery

I can't believe how fast these sold!

Lots of other new items - revo Brake kits by alcon, revo panel filter

more goodies being listed every single day.....we have lots of house, whoosh brand parts that are just about finished that I'm really excited to announce

there will be a few parts like this released every month or so for the balance of the year, a few of them are going to knock your socks off! Promise!
Dammit! Well I'll catch them next time around then.

Looks like Revo will be added to the potential BBK list for me then. Assuming theres no way to custom order blue calipers? Also, do you have these IN stock or is their a build time?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #203
Dammit! Well I'll catch them next time around then.

Looks like Revo will be added to the potential BBK list for me then. Assuming theres no way to custom order blue calipers? Also, do you have these IN stock or is their a build time?
Sorry, no custom color options with the revo/alcon kit. red/black/silver
For now stock in the USA is limited to red. Tarox comes in anodized blue but I don't stock that either, it's custom order (2 weeks lead time for color alone not including transit, etc.). We stock red and gold here in the US.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Sorry, no custom color options with the revo/alcon kit. red/black/silver
For now stock in the USA is limited to red. Tarox comes in anodized blue but I don't stock that either, it's custom order (2 weeks lead time for color alone not including transit, etc.). We stock red and gold here in the US.
Gotcha, any chance you might offer the StopTech BBK as well?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #205
Gotcha, any chance you might offer the StopTech BBK as well?
I can get it but honestly only received one other request ever until now. Also does not come in blue. Red, Black, Silver, and Yellow if I remember correctly.
You won't find a better kit than revo/alcon. I love the Tarox kit on our car but that was installed so I can still use smaller diameter wheels since it's a BBK yet only has 300mm rotors.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I can get it but honestly only received one other request ever until now. Also does not come in blue. Red, Black, Silver, and Yellow if I remember correctly.
You won't find a better kit than revo/alcon. I love the Tarox kit on our car but that was installed so I can still use smaller diameter wheels since it's a BBK yet only has 300mm rotors.
Got it. I was told by FSWerks that I could get the StopTech with blue calipers but of course it has a 1-2week build time.

Interested to know if anyone gets the Revo kit if it fits under 17x8 TDs.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #207
Got it. I was told by FSWerks that I could get the StopTech with blue calipers but of course it has a 1-2week build time.

Interested to know if anyone gets the Revo kit if it fits under 17x8 TDs.
That's interesting about the color. Colors aside I think the Tarox and revo/Alcon are both 6 pot calipers where the StopTech are 4

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ron;

Is the Revo foam air filter made for them by ITG?

If not, what is the difference?

It does not state in the text whether or not it is oiled, or whether or not it has to be used oiled (which is it)?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #209
Ron;

Is the Revo foam air filter made for them by ITG?

If not, what is the difference?

It does not state in the text whether or not it is oiled, or whether or not it has to be used oiled (which is it)?
Based on the style and look of the filter it appears to be made by ITG if you look at the extra thick layer of foam on the bottom. ITG is the only other panel filter I've seen that looks this way

danbfree

3000 Post Club
[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION]

I see you added the Torque Solution's RMM after my positive feedback, LOL... I'm wondering about the discrepancy in bushing durometer... most places, including on Torque Solutions own site have it listed as 75a and you have it as 70a, I wonder what gives... Anyway, thanks for constantly adding nice goodies at a good value, I just wish I had some $$$ to throw your way! :)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #212
Ron, any plans to add a Whoosh branded cold side charge pipe any time soon?
charge pipes will come eventually
the boost hose kits have been so popular and honestly there is little to no power to be gained by adding a full charge pipe so we just haven't made a set. The hot side is a nightmare due to all the configurations other than stock and the cold side vs stock just isn't going to gain much

what features were you looking for specifically in a cold side pipe?

Ron, I see you added a whoosh brand crossover pipe greatly priced. Could you specify what material it's made of please? Thanks.

zanethan

charge pipes will come eventually
the boost hose kits have been so popular and honestly there is little to no power to be gained by adding a full charge pipe so we just haven't made a set. The hot side is a nightmare due to all the configurations other than stock and the cold side vs stock just isn't going to gain much

what features were you looking for specifically in a cold side pipe?
Nothing specific just looking for new ways to spend $$ on my car lol.

anticon

Ron, I see you added a whoosh brand crossover pipe greatly priced. Could you specify what material it's made of please? Thanks.
Yeah, I would like to know also. It has a very similar description as the Ramair crossover pipe. But, it doesn't mention the material, I am assuming powder coated steel at this point. It appears to be bent as one piece and not welded together also.

XanRules

The Ramair part is also bent rather than welded together if my cursory glances from last night (thanks for the quick shipping as always Ron!) are correct. I imagine the materials are similar enough that it wouldn't make a huge difference.

Someone needs to return an induction hose so that my entire intake can be from Ron's "used" section [hihi]

Yeah, I would like to know also. It has a very similar description as the Ramair crossover pipe. But, it doesn't mention the material, I am assuming powder coated steel at this point. It appears to be bent as one piece and not welded together also.
After looking at the install thread made by Pirite, judging by the look and width of the welds, I'd say I'm 99% sure that it's aluminum made.
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...Motorsports-Crossover-Pipe-Install-and-Review

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #219
my apologies !
I'll add this to the product description

The pipe is aluminum as is the laser cut bracket
We tried to make the kit VERY budget friendly so it is black hi-temp black painted from the factory, not powder coated.
The silicone is a higher quality than most manufacturers out there and the pipe is the same thickness as the RAMAIR

RAMAIR is already somewhat of a budget brand yet we have come in about 26% less in cost with our kit...

Hey Ron, any updates on the 4th color of the spec-d taillights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk