Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AET VT330R Hybrid

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I ordered the VT330R from Whoosh with a planned install mid-May. I plan to do a 91 and E30 tune. The only thing I haven't decided on is to go catted or catless downpipe. I also worked out a deal with Ron to get his CP-E exhaust manifold to test with the turbo. I plan to get it on the dyno after tuning is done which should be early June. The dyno will most likely be a Dyno Dynamics. We'll see what it can do but I'm sure it'll be right there with the other hybrids in terms of numbers. I didn't buy it just for the numbers though; I wanted quick spool, better HP/Torque for punching out of corners, and more durability/longevity. I hope the upgraded internals will allow for the latter which is what sets this turbo apart in my opinion. It looks like there's a good chance I'll be able to use my CP-E hot side charge pipe as well, so that's a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are there any specific reasons you chose this unit over the Revo turbo? I ask because I am looking at both and am looking for the quickest spool with the greatest torque punch as well as the best numbers for peak power.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Are there any specific reasons you chose this unit over the Revo turbo? I ask because I am looking at both and am looking for the quickest spool with the greatest torque punch as well as the best numbers for peak power.

The reasons were the small differences and specific to my personal application; the VT330R has a TurboSmart IWG actuator (no upgrade necessary) and appears to have the same compressor housing profile as the stock turbo so I should be able to use my CP-E hot side pipe. That and Ron offered his CP-E manifold for testing this turbo, so that definitely swayed my decision, lol.

Anyone running the vt330r yet. It's hard to choose a turbo when there are no number on one of them. Might just go with the x47.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Anyone running the vt330r yet. It's hard to choose a turbo when there are no number on one of them. Might just go with the x47.
We have many VT330R's on US Fiestas
The turbo consistently makes 300whp on Fiestas in the UK as well as here in the states
300whp is achieved on a US Fiesta with e30 and 27psi
You can expect just over 280whp on 93 octane

Unlike some other turbo options on the market we stock the VT330R right here in Vegas.

In about a week, we are adding ceramic coated VUDU parts to our inventory as well as the uncoated versions which are in stock now

VT330R turbos
VUDU Downpipes
VUDU CNC ported manifolds
and ITG crossover pipes with 200 degree ceramic

Awesome, thanks Ron. I am looking for a turbo to get me to around 330whp (since that's all the stock fuel can handle). I may go higher once I price a built motor.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Awesome, thanks Ron. I am looking for a turbo to get me to around 330whp (since that's all the stock fuel can handle). I may go higher once I price a built motor.
if you are looking for a lot more power we are having a SALE on ATP kits with new options such as Tial wastegates and TurboSmart Supersonic BOV kits
take a peek!
a few hundred off the list price
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/atp-gen2-gtx2860r-big-turbo-kit-2014-fiesta-st-free-shipping