Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

anticon

Installed a mountune Induction Upgrade Kit, intake and charge temps seem better. I also just did an intercooler grill replacement. I got a roll of expanded metal from ebay for $4 shipped. I cutout the mesh and removed the lower grill, I got it press fitted and then added two small zipties to hold it in. I wanted more protection for the intercooler and to show it off a little. I think it will serve its purposed and for $4 the price is right. I have enough material to make another one too if this one gets screwed up. I am probably going to try to get my winter wheels and tires on tonight also.

Last edited:

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Been a few days but installed the Whoosh hotside J pipe. I get a little more turbo spool noise, less lag and most surprisingly very distinctly quieter decel/cruise exhaust note. Ford must put the resonator in there to increase backpressure which apparently is good for the turbo seals.

Installed a mountune Induction Upgrade Kit, intake and charge temps seem better. I also just did an intercooler grill replacement. I got a roll of expanded metal from ebay for $4 shipped. I cutout the mesh and removed the lower grill, I got it press fitted and then added two small zipties to hold it in. I wanted more protection for the intercooler and to show it off a little. I think it will serve its purposed and for $4 the price is right. I have enough material to make another one too if this one gets screwed up. I am probably going to try to get my winter wheels and tires on tonight also.

I really like that. You should include a tutorial. It may be easy but more people would be prone to use it if instructions were included. Great job!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

anticon

I really like that. You should include a tutorial. It may be easy but more people would be prone to use it if instructions were included. Great job!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'll see what I can put together for instructions.

I put on my Ford performance carbon fiber knob. Ordered a Mountune RMM and battery tie down, a Perrin shorty antenna and FS Werks short throw shifter. A bunch of people are having Black Friday sales right now so I took advantage of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put on my Ford performance carbon fiber knob. Ordered a Mountune RMM and battery tie down, a Perrin shorty antenna and FS Werks short throw shifter. A bunch of people are having Black Friday sales right now so I took advantage of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Code for FSWERKS ? PM thank you!

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Put the stock springs back in, and installed my winter set up.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Got my arm rest cover on today. Bought the cover of eBay for $30 and had an upholstery guy put it on with padding for $25. Took care of the most econo part of the car I think, but now I'll have to do more red accents.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Are there any photos on here that show your interior...or lack thereof? Car is looking good for sure[biggrin]
I still have to take some pictures of my FiST interior...I've only took pictures about the instrumentation color [:)]..In my gallery there is few about it, coming soon , I'll post a specific thread [wink]