Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

X47R Halloween Sale! $1549.99! Best selling and most powerful hybrid turbo on the market!

Trader history for pwnall1337 (0)

pwnall1337

Vendor
Caution!, contents may be too spooky for the average enthusiast.

Have you been itching for that 270-280 whp on 93 pump gas (stock fuel system)? Well from now until October 31st we're running a sale on the Pumaspeed X47R turbocharger while supplies last! Here's your opportunity save on the purchase price of an x47r which holds hybrid turbo record at 116.9 MPH and prepare for boost season.

X47R vs. VT330R

[video=youtube;sc52aB2avWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc52aB2avWo[/video]

We've gone 12.85@111.50 mph on our X47R Project Car on the first pass and launching from idle! Faster MPH coming soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The x47r is the most powerful and best selling hybrid turbo upgrade for the fiesta ST with over 150 units sold globally! Add 80-100 whp to your current setup with out additonal turbo lag.

You will also need an uprated bpv/bov to run this turbo. If you do not already have one, please add $116.99 to the price for the GFB DV+.
If you don't already have a turbosmart WGA please add the WGA when purchasing as it's required at higher power levels to hold boost through the rpm range.

We're the only Pumaspeed retailer in the USA! Why pay currency conversion fees or foreign transaction fees when you can deal
with a local dealer directly? We handle all warranty claims with fast turn around through Pumaspeed!

Core exchanges? No! The price of our unit includes the core fee and you do not need to send us your OEM turbo.

Lead time? There is a 2-3 business day lead time for the X47R turbo and 3-4 business day shipping.

Offer valid for a limited time with the price of $1549.99

Order Here:

http://pwnallperformance.com/Fiesta-ST-Pumaspeed-X47R-Turbocharger_p_12.html

Thanks,
Tim Pownall
Pwnall Performance LLC
sales@pwnallperformance.com

Last edited:
Great deal Tim. If anyone is on the fence about this I can tell you it is awesome! And Tim is a pleasure to deal with.

hi there. I have a x37 installed now with a cpe intercooler, mountune air cleaner box and mountune pipes. I get the new wastegate and bov deal but not the coupler or the intake. fwiw I do have the large elbow already. can you educate me so I can jump on this? thanks boyracer

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #4
hi there. I have a x37 installed now with a cpe intercooler, mountune air cleaner box and mountune pipes. I get the new wastegate and bov deal but not the coupler or the intake. fwiw I do have the large elbow already. can you educate me so I can jump on this? thanks boyracer
Hey,

We recommend a turbosmart wga with an 11 psi spring for use with the x47r. As you already have an x37, you should have this but I would recommend double checking to make sure the spring rate is 11-12. If you don't have a full intake (to the turbo) you'll need the cross over pipe that's available on the x47r product page. Feel free to shoot over an email to us for more information sales@pwnallperformance.com

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #6
Hey so what kind of deals are you going to have for black friday/cyber Monday.
Intercoolers, x47r, and maybe other turbo options, but $1549 is the lowest pricing for the x47r. It's bottom line pricing.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I was looking to do the rt330 next summer but this is really tempting. About $1k less and down just 20-30 hp. All I'd like to know is what the average shipping cost back to pumaspeed is...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #8
I was looking to do the rt330 next summer but this is really tempting. About $1k less and down just 20-30 hp. All I'd like to know is what the average shipping cost back to pumaspeed is...

The turbo ships free, we do not have a core fee, the price is for a new unit with no exchange.

jeff

2000 Post Club

I think Revo makes fine products, but being a Puma customer I continue to be wary when people compare bhp to hp. The "330" horses of the 330 kit is brake hp...go research and you'll quickly find that the revo kits making 330 are measuring bhp not hp...330 bhp is more like 285 hp which is about what the 47 series makes on pump gas. Go watch the YouTube videos where people had their revo dyno'd, it's all there. So you're not gonna be down 20-30 hp if you compare apples to apples. Yes the revo probably will make 330 with aux fuel or meth or ethanol or a combination of these, but so would a 47 hybrid.

Bottom line, the two turbos put out very similar power, despite the cost difference.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I am willing to be wrong but I don't think I am.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The turbo ships free, we do not have a core fee, the price is for a new unit with no exchange.
When i said "the average shipping cost back to pumaspeed" i meant BACK to pumaspeed for warranty work. I know you ship free.

I think Revo makes fine products, but being a Puma customer I continue to be wary when people compare bhp to hp. The "330" horses of the 330 kit is brake hp...go research and you'll quickly find that the revo kits making 330 are measuring bhp not hp...330 bhp is more like 285 hp which is about what the 47 series makes on pump gas. Go watch the YouTube videos where people had their revo dyno'd, it's all there. So you're not gonna be down 20-30 hp if you compare apples to apples. Yes the revo probably will make 330 with aux fuel or meth or ethanol or a combination of these, but so would a 47 hybrid.

Bottom line, the two turbos put out very similar power, despite the cost difference.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I am willing to be wrong but I don't think I am.
I understand bhp vs whp and you make a good point. I just think your drivetrain loss percentage is too high. I was assuming more like 10% putting the Revo at about 300 whp vs the hybrids 270-280. Either way, my butt dyno won't know the difference but my pocket sure as shit will!

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #11
When i said "the average shipping cost back to pumaspeed" i meant BACK to pumaspeed for warranty work. I know you ship free.

I understand bhp vs whp and you make a good point. I just think your drivetrain loss percentage is too high. I was assuming more like 10% putting the Revo at about 300 whp vs the hybrids 270-280. Either way, my butt dyno won't know the difference but my pocket sure as shit will!
If the turbo arrives dead from a manufacturing defect (improperly installed seal) goes back free. If you've had the turbo on the car for 1,000 miles and something goes wrong the turbo needs to be inspected to process the warranty claim. The shipping will ship the turbo on their own expense $66 and it will be refunded if the turbo is covered under warranty.

[Edit] Disregard. I read more info on the website and got the info I was looking for.

Last edited:
OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #13
[Edit] Disregard. I read more info on the website and got the info I was looking for.
To answer your question, I highly recommend professional installation of the x47r turbo. I've had a couple customers damage the turbos by installing them incorrectly.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #15
How were they damaged? do you know the verdict?[scratch]
Not removing the red plugs that keep contaminants out of the supply and return line holes in the turbo before installing the lines and pushing the lines through the red caps that are supposed to be removed before installing.

jeff

2000 Post Club
I've got a friend who is test driving a new ST right now, I'm trying to convince him to also buy one of these from you while he's at it Tim!!!!!

[unbelieveable]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Not removing the red plugs that keep contaminants out of the supply and return line holes in the turbo before installing the lines and pushing the lines through the red caps that are supposed to be removed before installing.
Are you shitting me? Where is natural selection when you need it?