Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Installed an FS Werks short throw shifter. Man does it shift awesome now on the 25% setting. Mountune RMM getting delivered tomorrow. 500 miles on the odometer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Business6

Installed the AP and loaded up the OTS Stage 1 91 tune.

Not sure if I'll have the time tomorrow or the tools for the damn bolts on the side but I may get the Levels fmic and my AWR mount installed. I hope. I'd really like to jump on that Stage 2 tune from Dizzy

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Afaik they dont require anything special. Good luck! The intercooler is more time consuming than difficult.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Looks great! [thumb]

I tried, one wash and wax ago, the Chemical Guys 'Butter Wet Wax' in place of my usual Collinite 845, and was VERY disappointed. :(
It was a bit easier to remove/buff out (I do everything by hand), but did not hold up 1/10th as well as the 845, and was not as glossy either.

So, last Thursday, I was able to get one more coat of 845 on the car (it was ~48*F out), just in case we do not get another 'heat wave' for a while (25*F is gonna be the high tomorrow). ;)

Last edited:

CSM

1000 Post Club
Looks great! [thumb]

I tried, one wash and wax ago, the Chemical Guys 'Butter Wet Wax' in place of my usual Collinite 845, and was VERY disappointed. :(
It was a bit easier to remove/buff out (I do everything by hand), but did not hold up 1/10th as well as the 845, and was not as glossy either.

So, last Thursday, I was able to get one more coat of 845 on the car (it was ~48*F out), just in case we do not get another 'heat wave' for a while (25*F is gonna be the high tomorrow). ;)
Yeah, Collinite is some pretty amazing stuff!

The only 2 in 1 wash/wax I've used with halfway decent results is the Optimum No Rinse Wash n Wax. It has a small amount of Carnauba wax in the formula. Nowhere near the same level of protection as Collinite, but its still pretty good. I wash my GFs car with it pretty much exclusively.

I'm nearing the end of my bottle of Collinite 845. I am thinking about trying HD Speed next (2 in 1 polish+wax). Buddy of mine swears by it. Have you tried it?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, Collinite is some pretty amazing stuff!

The only 2 in 1 wash/wax I've used with halfway decent results is the Optimum No Rinse Wash n Wax. It has a small amount of Carnauba wax in the formula. Nowhere near the same level of protection as Collinite, but its still pretty good. I wash my GFs car with it pretty much exclusively.

I'm nearing the end of my bottle of Collinite 845. I am thinking about trying HD Speed next (2 in 1 polish+wax). Buddy of mine swears by it. Have you tried it?
Nope, first I'm ever hearing about that stuff, but I will check it out. ;0

The only other recent product I've used, and have been VERY impressed with, is the Wolfgang Sealant 3.0.
But to use it again, I will have to wait until after our winter here, when I can do (or have a PRO detailer do) a full paint correction/wax and Collinite stripping FIRST, before use, otherwise I am just sealing in all of the dirt and contaminants. :(

CSM

1000 Post Club
Nope, first I'm ever hearing about that stuff, but I will check it out. ;0

The only other recent product I've used, and have been VERY impressed with, is the Wolfgang Sealant 3.0.
But to use it again, I will have to wait until after our winter here, when I can do (or have a PRO detailer do) a full paint correction/wax and Collinite stripping FIRST, before use, otherwise I am just sealing in all of the dirt and contaminants. :(
My friend says HD Speed is a wax with mild abrasives and will get rid of some light swirls. Not as aggressive as M205 but its still noticeably good.

In the spring, I will do a full correction using M105/M205 followed by Collinite 845 finish (or maybe I will check out the Wolfgang sealant!), and then I will use HD Speed as my maintenance product. Fingers crossed!

brbauer2

Decided it was a good idea to put the spare back in the hatch for the winter. Don't want a pothole to leave me stranded.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Decided it was a good idea to put the spare back in the hatch for the winter. Don't want a pothole to leave me stranded.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk
WHY I leave mine in the car year 'round. [wink] (And I'd LOVE to save that weight, but refuse to use/rely on those Fix-A-Flat gunk crap solutions!)

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
ordered some new shoes. only have 37kmi and just ordered the 4th set of tires. i went with an all-season this time. first time for the FiST so i hope i don't regret it, but reviews tend to be really good for an all-season. i'm currently on Falken Azenis RT615K+ so i already know it will be a drop in performance, but I will save those for track days. i really need a better daily driver tire that doesn't feel like it wants to kill you when it rains. the Falkens are beyond sketchy in the rain.

Konig Dekagrams 16x8
Nitto NeoGen 205/45-16

couldn't pass up 7% off the wheels and 20% off the tires for Black Friday :p