Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sorry Guy's Mountune VS Eiback Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched and didn't really see anything. On my last Fiesta I had the Eibach and quite like the drop, but it seemed to be bouncy. I would like to try the Mountune but the drop seems to be a little more than the Eibach? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Most of the searches pointed to that Mountune springs are made by Eibach, but also to Mountune's specification. I just installed mine yesterday, and like them quite a lot. The ride also does feel less bumpy, but I'd like to spend more time with the car to confirm that. It also has very minimal drop, so I don't have to change my daily driving habit. I also have 15mm Garage Line adaptors. No rub whatsoever.

Good luck with your purchase!

me32

1000 Post Club
I searched and didn't really see anything. On my last Fiesta I had the Eibach and quite like the drop, but it seemed to be bouncy. I would like to try the Mountune but the drop seems to be a little more than the Eibach? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Getting better shocks will fix your bouncy issue. The stock shocks arent really made for lowing springs.

OP
L
Thread Starter #4
Most of the searches pointed to that Mountune springs are made by Eibach, but also to Mountune's specification. I just installed mine yesterday, and like them quite a lot. The ride also does feel less bumpy, but I'd like to spend more time with the car to confirm that. It also has very minimal drop, so I don't have to change my daily driving habit. I also have 15mm Garage Line adaptors. No rub whatsoever.

Good luck with your purchase!

Thanks for the reply, your car looks great! I might just go with the Mountunes

Chris G

Mountune springs here for the last 20k miles or so. No complaints. I love them.

I do think [MENTION=670]me32[/MENTION] made a good point, which was something I didn't read carefully before answering. If the ride quality is giving you problem in general, regardless of springs brand, then you should be looking at shock upgrades.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Buying a performance car but then cheap on suspension seems odd. All over like 50 bucks......

I like that the Mountune lowers more in the front than rear.
Are you serious? You can't afford 50-75 more for a better performing spring? I have heard it all lol
Please read what this person says before attacking their choice. Sure, we all enjoy driving performance cars here. Some people also put a heavy weight on appearance. Let them choose what they want for the result they want.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I had them on my daily and think they rode little better than stock. Sorry to derail. Back to orig post ?

Status
Not open for further replies.