Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For sale: team dynamic wheels with bfg sport comp tires

Trader history for Deli (0)

Deli

SOLD!

Set of matte black 15x7 Team Dynamics pro race 1.2's with BFG Sport Comp 2's WITH tpms. Asking $675. Any shipping fees paid for by you.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Deli

Deli

Thread Starter #6
Where is local? Where do you live?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I'd be willing to meet somewhere in between since you aren't too far.

OP
Deli
Thread Starter #8
Change in price. I'd like to get rid of these before end of summer to clean out garage.

OP
Deli
Thread Starter #10
I'm very interested, but I am in the Detroit Metro area. Let me know if you change your mind on shipping.
I will consider, but only if you pay for shipping. If this is alright, I can start to figure out pricing.

OP
Deli

Deli

Thread Starter #11
Bump. Open to offers. Really want to get rid of these to put money towards a set of winter wheels for my new car.

Do you have any info on weight/size of the box(s) to ship them. I want to calculate shipping. If it is not to crazy I am interested. Also if you have any pictures of them on the car that would be awesome! Lastly, it doesn't look like it, but any damage to the wheels or patches in the tires?

Thanks in advance!

OP
Deli

Deli

Thread Starter #15
Do you have any info on weight/size of the box(s) to ship them. I want to calculate shipping. If it is not to crazy I am interested. Also if you have any pictures of them on the car that would be awesome! Lastly, it doesn't look like it, but any damage to the wheels or patches in the tires?

Thanks in advance!
PM sent