Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How Necessary is a Rear Motor Mount?

OP
Jadar
Thread Starter #61
Funny...I'm 55. I had a '00 Ranger XLT 4x4 before the ST. Only truck I've ever had, bought it when I was racing Supermoto. I'm much happier w/ the ST and w/o the truck/race bike!
That’s super cool. But yeah I’m so happy with a new work car that I can dig out 30-33mpg. I still have my ranger lol it won’t die. I think it has 200k on it. But the odo broke at 140 about 5 years ago :). But she won’t die, ac still works and all.

Disclaimer: didn't read all of this thread.

I got the dreaded "CLUNK" shifting into second and turning left one day. After installing Cobb's rmm I have never had clunk and there was a drop in wheel hop.
Take that for what you want, it doesn't cost much and takes 15 minutes to install. You will notice a uptick in vibration at rest with ac on.

That’s super cool. But yeah I’m so happy with a new work car that I can dig out 30-33mpg. I still have my ranger lol it won’t die. I think it has 200k on it. But the odo broke at 140 about 5 years ago :). But she won’t die, ac still works and all.
My last truck was a slammed highly modded 02 Ranger step-side. My cousin bought it and still drives it to work every day.

I'm trying so hard not to buy a new buy a new F150. I think that I have to build a new sleeper. The truck has more hp and tq than the lightning and weighs 400lbs less.
Plus it has 5 extra gears in the trans and now has port injection. I could buy the truck new on Aplan slap a whipple on it and have some fun :) (regular cab)

hell, i could get a procharger and save money. The powerband isn't that important when you have 10 gears. That thing shifts like a sport bike in the mustang and camaro.

My last truck was a slammed highly modded 02 Ranger step-side. My cousin bought it and still drives it to work every day.

I'm trying so hard not to buy a new buy a new F150. I think that I have to build a new sleeper. The truck has more hp and tq than the lightning and weighs 400lbs less.
Plus it has 5 extra gears in the trans and now has port injection. I could buy the truck new on Aplan slap a whipple on it and have some fun :) (regular cab)

hell, i could get a procharger and save money. The powerband isn't that important when you have 10 gears. That thing shifts like a sport bike in the mustang and camaro.