Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P0507 then p2282

OP
J
Thread Starter #22
Hahahahaha! Yes it was closed. Is there a possibility of it rattling open? I was not very sold on the placement of it down near the drive shaft and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Hahahahaha! Yes it was closed. Is there a possibility of it rattling open? I was not very sold on the placement of it down near the drive shaft and what not.

Unless you've got a really loose one, i doubt it.

mishimoto1

Did you try to PM Sara from Mishimoto?

Try this Link: http://www.troublecodes.net/pcodes/p0507/
Thanks for the shout out!

I posted in their thread, but I'll try and PM her. Still getting used to this forum stuff lol.

Apologies for the delayed response, PMed you back. Feel free to reach back out if you have any additional questions about our kit.

-Sara

OP
J
Thread Starter #25
Update: Got my revision of my tune file from Adam. Installed last night, and wiped the current code. Tightened all my clamps on the OCC kit. Gonna see if anything pops in the next few days. Adam didn't say anything regarding the code that I had so it must not have been an issue. Will keep you guys posted.

OP
J
Thread Starter #28
No mine is a 2014. I think it's the hoses/fittings. The smaller hose in the kit is prone to tearing because it's stretched so tight. That's why I've been looking for replacement hoses and no one seems to be able to tell me where to get PROPER hose.

OP
J
Thread Starter #30
They said they are only cut to the length of their catch can kits. So back on the hunt for replacement hoses. I've asked in another thread on where to find some, and what specifically to use. I figure a 24" and a 12" section would be perfect. The 12" would give some slack in the line and hopefully keep it from breaking.

I am getting the same codes after installing my 2j intake. First the p02282 then my car starts to idle high and p0507 will show up. I have a tune from stratified that I am putting on when my intercooler comes in Friday. Hoping that fixes the codes.

I am getting the same codes after installing my 2j intake. First the p02282 then my car starts to idle high and p0507 will show up. I have a tune from stratified that I am putting on when my intercooler comes in Friday. Hoping that fixes the codes.
Eh...how'd that go for you?

I've had the code pop up when I left a vacuum fitting partially disconnected. I reseated all of them, especially the clip in the intake manifold directly above the throttle body. That is what I suspected the issue to be from on my car. There is also the MAP sensor on the left side of the intake manifold if it has been messed with. There is a leak letting unmetered air into the motor.

I found a clamp that was loose so I am checking them all this weekend while I am installing my j line intercooler.

Well the new intercooler fixed the p0507 but I am still getting p2282 and all my clamps are tight. I over tightened 2 of them and had to replace them.

I would also like to say thanks to Ron at Whoosh, the guys at 2J racing and Stratified for all the help with my build.