Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

best match spray paint (magnetic gray)

I did a search but couldn't find any real answers, has anyone found any good matching spray paint to match the Magnetic Gray on these cars?
Looking to plug those license plate holes and paint match along with a few other small goodies[crazyeye]

Trying to avoid ordering a custom can of it thru online dealers if possible.Ive noticed a few close matches available thru like Autozone and Oreileys but nothing thats a solid match.

thanks

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I got a touch up kit from the dealer; it was a little pricey (~$20) but it's an exact match. Not spray, but the brush is better than spray for license plate holes in my opinion -- spray is going to be a lot of extra effort to mask off areas from over-spray.

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
thanks for that[thumb]

I seen the brush on stuff but I was more interested in attempting the spray paint, since some of the other stuff I wanted to try to spray was a bit larger than a few plugs.

Which color are you looking for? I think you might get them? Why not to search again and found something reliable. Thank you!

OP
K
Thread Starter #6
After some money spent and samples painted, i was able to find a close enough match for some smaller pieces (like bumper plugs and sorts). on a small scale its a pretty close match.
PAINT MATCH by korban#2, on Flickr

anything large scale though I wouldn't recommend it, You will quickly notice the differences.

Paint used:
Dupli-Color paint- Toyota Magnetic Gray spray paint