Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JDG’s Revo RT330 Install

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
Placeholder for more photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
In for install and numbers!
After tuning is complete (could take as long as a couple months realistically to E-Tune for both 93 and E30), I will be heading to RT Tuning for some dyno numbers. I will NOT be running Aux fuel.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
NICE! CONGRATS! [twothumb]

I've had some work done at RT Tuning (CP-E exhaust install & tire mount and balance), they have a very good rep. ;)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Running the Stock DP? IF not how did the upstream O2 come out? With threads on it from crossthreading at the factory or nice and clean? I know mine didn't come out nicely/ it was Fu#king cross threaded! But hey Rock auto had factory O2s for like $50....[emoji16]...and it was a welcomed addition for to my Whoosh high flow cat/Dp.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Oh man I really need to unsubscribe from this thread. I don't even have 1,000 miles on my car and I'm already getting RT330 itchy![wrenchin]

Thanks for the updates! Looking forward to the progress.

redmoe

It was neck and neck for me between this and the X47R but the potential need to grind on the engine for good fitment is a deal breaker. I’m too much of a chicken for that level of commitment.