Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Links for the armrest pad?
the padding is an option you check off while in the cart. Same place you decide on stitching color, etc...

I installed the RLG armrest a few years ago, one of my favorite mods for sure...…….I didn't want to pay for their padding and I had some good quality foam in my garage so I made my own padding, it's awesome definitely get the padding that's the whole point of this mod.
I beg to differ. The whole point for me was sexy stitching and leather. My elbows are made of steel and would only puncture any additional padding [wink] That being said, if another wrecked part out should pop up before I order the door panels & steering wheel wrap next summer, I might reorder the arm rest setup with the padding and sell my current lid.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
yea my whole point was leather. After completing the mod I was like, oh, well padding woulda leveled that off nicely lol

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Links for the armrest pad?
I had to look closely myself, found it on redlinegoods.com and gonna order... HATE the hard stock console/arm rest and couldn't find a decent enough eBay cheapie that was like this at all.

Edit: Uh oh, found a decent direct fit one for half the price on eBay, but I'm a cheap-ass...

I had to look closely myself, found it on redlinegoods.com and gonna order... HATE the hard stock console/arm rest and couldn't find a decent enough eBay cheapie that was like this at all.

Edit: Uh oh, found a decent direct fit one for half the price on eBay, but I'm a cheap-ass...
Any links ? Lol

danbfree

3000 Post Club
$30, real leather with red stitching I just ordered... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Fiest...ather-Cover-Red-Stitch-for-14-17/253296698865

$25 for fake leather too just search for "Fiesta arm rest cover" on Ebay...

Edit: BUT, have to say the amount of custom options and decent pricing with Redline Goods is definitely worth considering... spend over $50 and get 10% off immediately too, looking at other stuff from them too...

$30, real leather with red stitching I just ordered... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Fiest...ather-Cover-Red-Stitch-for-14-17/253296698865

$25 for fake leather too just search for "Fiesta arm rest cover" on Ebay...

Edit: BUT, have to say the amount of custom options and decent pricing with Redline Goods is definitely worth considering... spend over $50 and get 10% off immediately too, looking at other stuff from them too...
Awesome thanks for the feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I’ve got the drawtite. Did you bolt over heat shield and have muffler banging issues?
I didn't have to mess with heat shield at all. Just undo muffler hanger bushings to let it droop out of the way, slide receiver in place then bolt up. I have a Magnaflow muffler which is much smaller than stock, but I don't have any banging issues with the stock hangers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jerickson88

I didn't have to mess with heat shield at all. Just undo muffler hanger bushings to let it droop out of the way, slide receiver in place then bolt up. I have a Magnaflow muffler which is much smaller than stock, but I don't have any banging issues with the stock hangers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That’s all I did as well. I have stock exhaust so I wrapped a few zip ties around the hanger to make it drop a hair. Only bangs on a major bump

cxwrench

Got my weather tech floor mats that I ordered from whoosh motorsports and changed the oil for the first time. Only 280 miles on the clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just tried to look at those on their site...there wasn't an option for the front liners like that. How'd you order them? Use the auto instead of manual trans?