Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Michigan, day one ST owner here!

Hello all today is my first day with my new 2015 Fiesta ST. I recently was hired into Ford Motor Company and this is my first new Ford car for myself!

Excited to be no this forum and can't wait to learn all about the ST and what can be done with it.

Welcome!

There's an awful (awesome) lot that can be done both with and to it, I would guess by design, especially given Ford's heritage in Europe racing light, small displacement cars. So I encourage you really to have fun with driving and mods and, within the limits of job safety, report your experiences back to FMC.

Whatever you do; the car's a blast to drive.

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #6
Thanks!

The guys at work have already coaxed me into a second ride of the day lol, four guys in a fiesta and it still moves :)

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #9
I've spent the last few years working on my LS1 02 Z28 so this is going to be a nice change. I've already noticed the parts are a lot cheaper so that's exciting.

The first thing I'll need to acquire will be winter rims and tires since this is my commuter vehicle driving 64 miles round trip a day >_<

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #16
I work in battery cell integration lab in Dearborn. The lab is used to test battery cell technology for hybrids and electric vehicles.

I need an exhaust. Pronto.

I listen to some sound clips last night I'm kind of liking the Flowmaster dbx for the price. Any suggestions?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Flowmaster-...iesta|Submodel:ST&hash=item58c360b0e4&vxp=mtr
The flowmaster sounds pretty good. It is a good price as well, but I promise if you can afford it, get the COBB you will NOT regret it. Cobb is probably the best sounding and quality exhaust period. Match it up with a dead hook motorsports catless downpipe, which is right here in MI as well, and the car is just plain mean. I have a video with just my COBB Catback, and one with the catless downpipe installed if you would like to hear them.