Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Michigan, day one ST owner here!

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #21
The flowmaster sounds pretty good. It is a good price as well, but I promise if you can afford it, get the COBB you will NOT regret it. Cobb is probably the best sounding and quality exhaust period. Match it up with a dead hook motorsports catless downpipe, which is right here in MI as well, and the car is just plain mean. I have a video with just my COBB Catback, and one with the catless downpipe installed if you would like to hear them.
Did the catless downpipe throw codes? I'm sure it did, how did you handle that?

What about warranty?

I was thinking about doing all the bolt-ons that don't void warranty a little while. I'll blow past my warranty in 2 years.

The COBB stage three kit is enticing.

I'm still trying to figure out what I plan to do with this car as it's just a commuter and I have a hot rod in the garage already. But this FiST is literally grins every time I get in the car.

It does throw a code, but I have the cobb AP pro tuned by Randy at mountune. He can shut off the check engine light for the downpipe itself. I would recommend getting the AP before anything, I got mine a week after I picked up my car, TRUST ME. It is worth it! Far better mod than anything on the market. If you get it get through mountune, Randy does free tuning for 45 days after the purchase of the AP through mountune, and trust me you want this tuning, it is UNBLIEVABLE!

SICKESSS-ST

The flowmaster sounds pretty good. It is a good price as well, but I promise if you can afford it, get the COBB you will NOT regret it. Cobb is probably the best sounding and quality exhaust period. Match it up with a dead hook motorsports catless downpipe, which is right here in MI as well, and the car is just plain mean. I have a video with just my COBB Catback, and one with the catless downpipe installed if you would like to hear them.

I'd like to hear them please!

I still can't make up my mind on what to get, lol.

I'd like to hear them please!

I still can't make up my mind on what to get, lol.

Haha. No problem my friend here you go. This first video is just the Cobb cat back. Trust me
The videos do not do it justice at all. The car is a bit louder than the videos make it out to be.
http://youtu.be/m5kQAaj54zQ

This second video is with DHM catless downpipe.
http://youtu.be/arlYXiw7qmI

SICKESSS-ST

maperformance

Welcome! What plant did you get hired in at with Ford? My dad spent 20 years at the Brownstown, MI plant then moved to the plant at Dix/Sibley where he retired.

We have full bolt-on's in development as we speak, see my signature for more details. I could always float a little discount to a fellow Michigander!

Thank you!!!!! It does sound much better with the DHM downpipe.
Haha, no worries my friend. The Cobb exhaust just sounds amazing. It is absolutely amazing. I love it. With the DHM downpipe it is just sick sounding. I love it soo much! Ha, sometimes I catch my self reving it up a little just to get the gurgle and popping of the exhaust. It just sounds so lovely.

SICKESSS-ST

Haha, no worries my friend. The Cobb exhaust just sounds amazing. It is absolutely amazing. I love it. With the DHM downpipe it is just sick sounding. I love it soo much! Ha, sometimes I catch my self reving it up a little just to get the gurgle and popping of the exhaust. It just sounds so lovely.

I bet it's just addicting, lol. I think it's down to Cobb and CPE, I heard someone's CPE system on here and it sounded pretty nasty also.

I bet it's just addicting, lol. I think it's down to Cobb and CPE, I heard someone's CPE system on here and it sounded pretty nasty also.
That it is my friend. That it is. Good choices. I personally went with Cobb, and honestly cant say enough good about it. I am sure CPE is great as is all their other products, but I am biased towards Cobb. They are just amazing all around.